post-doc at the university of vermont

  • obscureveryobscure
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 8:24 AM
      The Department of Mathematics at the University of Vermont has an
      opening for one post-doctoral position in analysis for the academic
      year 2006-2007. The salary for the year is $47,000 (my chairman says
      it's "about $47,000") and the teaching load is 2 courses/semester.
      This position might be extendable to 2 years, but that will depend on
      funding.

      I apologize for the late notice on this. We only learned about it very
      recently ourselves.

      Interested persons can send qustions to Michael Wilson at this address:

      wilson@...

      Or, if you prefer, my postal address is:

      Michael Wilson
      Department of Mathematics
      University of Vermont
      16 Colchester Avenue