Would you be kind enough to help me?

  • David JB
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2005
      Dear Sir/Madam:

      Recently I read a paper and couldn't know the proofs of lemme2 and 3 in my attachment files. I can find the proof in any open bounded set Omega, but I can't find the proofs in the simple manifolds, e.g. sphere surface(S^2). Is there anybody knid enough to help me figure it out? Thank you so much.

      Best regrads for you and your family,

      David

      Yahoo! Shopping