Temporary Position at Trinity College

  • mablung123
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2005
      We have just received permission from our Dean to advertise for a one-year position for
      06-07, which may be renewable for additional years. This is a replacement position for a
      senior colleague who is going into adminstration.

      Trinity is a top-ranked liberal arts college in Hartford, CT. The teaching load is 3/2,
      classes are generally small, and we put a lot of emphasis on quality teaching. There are
      currently two harmonic analysts on the faculty: myself and Cristian Rios.

      If you have any questions about the position, please contact me

      david.cruzuribe@...

      Full information about the position can be found at the AMS electronic job site.

      David Cruz-Uribe, SFO
      Professor of Mathematics