A problem about almost-periodic sequences

  • fedja239
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6 7:15 PM
      Greetings, everybody!

      This is not exactly a harmonic analysis problem but, I hope,
      it is OK to ask somewhat "off-topic" questions here now and then.

      Assume that $f_n$ ($-\infty<n<+\infty$)is a sequence of analytic
      in the unit disk and continuous up to the boundary functions.
      Suppose that the sequence $f_n(z)$ is almost periodic for every
      $z$ on the unit circumference. Does it imply that the sequence
      $f_n(0)$ is almost periodic as well?

      Fedja.