RE: [harmonic] Digest Number 127

  • Matt Insall
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2003
      Please moderate this group. I do not see why you should allow dating
      services to post to it.

      Dr. Matt Insall
      Associate Professor of Mathematics
      University of Missouri - Rolla
      Rolla MO 65409-0020

      insall@...
      (573)341-4901

      From: sankar rao <sankar_maths@...>
      2. New file uploaded to harmonicanalysis
      From: harmonicanalysis
      3. RE: New file uploaded to harmonicanalysis - Remove
      From: <homepage@...>
      4. Gay dating site
      From: "gaydatingman" <gaydatingman@...>

      Message: 1
      Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 06:05:41 +0000 (GMT)
      From: sankar rao <sankar_maths@...>
      Subject: hi

      hi

      ---------------------------------
      BT Yahoo! Broadband - Save £80 when you order online today. Hurry! Offer
      ends 21st December 2003. The way the internet was meant to be.

      [This message contained attachments]

      Message: 2
      Date: 11 Dec 2003 06:19:23 -0000
      From: harmonicanalysis
      Subject: New file uploaded to harmonicanalysis

      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the harmonicanalysis
      group.

      File : /Gay Dating Service
      Uploaded by : gaydatingman <gaydatingman@...>
      Description : Free membership allows you to view thousands of profiles!

      You can access this file at the URL

      Regards,

      gaydatingman <gaydatingman@...>

      Message: 3
      Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 00:35:09 -0800
      From: <homepage@...>
      Subject: RE: New file uploaded to harmonicanalysis - Remove

      Microsoft.com Contact Us Auto-Response: Please do not reply back to this
      e-mail as this is not a monitored mailbox.

      We really do want your feedback. To enable us to provide you with a more
      timely response, please submit your questions or feedback via the
      Microsoft.com Contact Us Web form below. You may copy the text of your
      original feedback below and paste it into the Microsoft.com Contact Us
      Web form.

      Please visit
      http://register.microsoft.com/contactus30/contactus.asp?domain=generic
      Select the fourth option "Microsoft Web Site and Corporation Feedback".

      Other ways to contact Microsoft are available at:
      http://customerservice.support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;en-us;
      CSSCONTACTFIND&style=flat

      Q1: Why have you switched from e-mail to a Web form?
      A1: The Microsoft.com Contact Us Web form enables us to provide you with
      a quicker response by eliminating the huge volumes of spam that our
      e-mail addresses attract. We recognize that legitimate customers like
      yourself have used this e-mail address in the past to contact Microsoft.
      This auto reply is sent to inform you of these changes and your options.
      Please bookmark the link above and remove this address from your address
      book.

      Q2: When did Microsoft.com Contact Us implement this new feedback
      process?
      A2: November 1st, 2002.

      Q3: Why did I get this auto-response if I am responding to an existing
      Microsoft.com Contact Us inquiry that has this return address?
      A3: Take a look at your sent messages folder in your e-mail application.
      Does the subject line of your e-mail have a Microsoft.com Contact Us
      inquiry number in the format of CST########ID where ######## is an
      eight-digit number?
      - Yes: Unfortunately we can only process inquiries that are less than
      three months old. Please create a new inquiry using the Microsoft.com
      Contact Us link above.
      - No: If you removed or edited the subject line of the e-mail, please
      resend your e-mail to this address with the original subject line. It is
      encoded with the original Microsoft.com Contact Us inquiry number.

      Q4: How do I know that someone will actually read my feedback?
      A4: Our Microsoft.com Contact Us customer support representatives read
      every piece of feedback that we receive via the Microsoft.com Contact Us
      Web form. If you ask us a question and provide us with your e-mail
      address, we will send you a response. If you send us feedback, we will
      route it to the right people at Microsoft.

      Q5: Why did your Web site have a link to this e-mail address?
      A5: We replaced e-mail links on our Web site with links to the
      Microsoft.com Contact Us Web form. If you found one that we missed,
      please visit the Microsoft.com Contact Us Web form (link above) and let
      us know. We really appreciate your assistance.

      [This message contained attachments]

      Message: 4
      Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 06:19:20 -0000
      From: "gaydatingman" <gaydatingman@...>
      Subject: Gay dating site

      Gay dating site offering a free memberships

      http://www.gay-dating-services.com/