Confirmation

  • mas_kent2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2003
      hi,
      i'm a new user whor very keen to know about Fourier Series...
      i hope u can guide me to know this better....
      first of all,
      can u tell me the application that uses these...
      perhaps u might as well tell me how difficult is this subject....
      thank you for those who reply.....
      for those who reply...can u attached your email address for
      convienient....