  • Guozhen Lu
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2002
      Dear Colleagues, I would like to bring to your attention that
      we have two tenure-track assistant professor positions this year.
      All areas are considered though the advertisement may have specified
      that candidates in algebra, topology and statistics may be given
      preferences. So I would like to encourage junior candidates in analysis
      who might be interested in Wayne State to apply for the positions
      immediately (the department is reviewing the files of applicants now, and
      immediate application is necessary to be assured of full consideration).

      Thank you very much for your attention.

      Guozhen Lu

      Guozhen Lu
      Department of Mathematics