Welcome!

  • Terry Tao
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2001
      Welcome to the harmonic analysis discussion group! There doesn't
      seem to be a forum for this field anywhere else on the Web, so I've
      created one as an experiment. I expect this to be a fairly low-
      volume group for now, but you never know.

      Any topic is welcome if it is at least tangentially related to
      analysis (and I guess this includes job openings, conference
      announcements, etc.) If you want to post your own preprints or
      papers, I would suggest using the math ArXiv (http://www.arXiv.org)
      instead (see the Bookmarks page).

      I'll be happy to answer any math questions on this group to the best
      of my ability. :)