488Re: [harmonic] convolutions of restrictions of functions

  • lakshanyamath
    Apr 13, 2011
      Thanks for the answer. Reiter's book, which was mentioned by Mr. Shravan Kumar, relates a few properties of an integrable function on a locally compact abelian group and its restriction to a closed subgroup. But I could not find an answer to my question in this book. Infact the question arose after reading this book. I request for some more references or details.

      --- In harmonicanalysis@yahoogroups.com, shravan kumar <meet_shravan@...> wrote:

      > It is better to read Reiter's book on "Classical harmonic analysis and locally compact groups" which contains details on this.
      >
      > Shravan

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic