Classic Era Player Reunion Slideshow

  • jgrinnel
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2011
      http://public.fotki.com/HardbatTT/living-legends-of-t/?cmd=fs_slideshow

      Am I the only one who never ran across this before? Marty, Sol, Miles and Pagliaro at Miles' apartment... I thought The Chimp was there, as well...but his face doesn't show up.
      JTE
    • Steve Berger
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 1, 2011
        On 2/1/2011 7:41 AM, jgrinnel wrote:

        http://public.fotki.com/HardbatTT/living-legends-of-t/?cmd=fs_slideshow

        Am I the only one who never ran across this before? Marty, Sol, Miles and Pagliaro at Miles' apartment... I thought The Chimp was there, as well...but his face doesn't show up.
        JTE

        Yeah, he was there but he's "chop liva"
      • Neven Duzevic
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 1, 2011
          nice!

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 4, 2011
            Thanks for posting the link! Good to have such moments documented for posterity.

            Meanwhile.... how many of those Hock blades does Marty have squirreled away, I wonder?

            :-)

            Later!

            Larry "Boneman" Bone
            Dingmans Ferry, PA, USA
            80421
          • bobpalgon
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 4, 2011
              If memory serves correctly, Marty kept about 10 of these Hock blades that were signed that day by him, Sol, Dick, and Lou.

              Bob

              --- In hardbat@yahoogroups.com, "Boneman" <bonemanrides@...> wrote:

              > Thanks for posting the link! Good to have such moments documented for posterity.
              >
              > Meanwhile.... how many of those Hock blades does Marty have squirreled away, I wonder?
              >
              > :-)
              >
              > Later!
              >
              > Larry "Boneman" Bone
              > Dingmans Ferry, PA, USA
              > 80421

            • Boneman
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 5, 2011
                > If memory serves correctly, Marty kept about 10 of these Hock blades that were signed that day by him, Sol, Dick, and Lou.

                Very cool. Those would be elite collectibles and would never see "play" for sure. In fact... museum pieces even.

                I wonder how many blanks he has. I daresay even un-signed they're worth their weight in gold.

                Later!

                Larry "Boneman" Bone
                Dingmans Ferry, PA, USA
                80421