also.....

  • Lobo
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 4, 2010
      Also, Hardbat O60 already has 13 entries, even though it wasn't listed in the original entry form!! It looks like all our new events are making a solid showing. Turnout in the liha is already higher than in Michigan, even without the Philippine players.

      I am listed incorrectly in the regular over 40 rather than the hardbat over 40 (they are fixing it). Adoni also listed incorrectly in the U2000 regular rather than hardbat. So our numbers are still going to move up a bit more before everything is finalized.
    • bjgmann615
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 5, 2010
        --- In hardbat@yahoogroups.com, "Lobo" <sgordon@...> wrote:

        > Also, Hardbat O60 already has 13 entries, even though it wasn't listed in the original entry form!! It looks like all our new events are making a solid showing. Turnout in the liha is already higher than in Michigan, even without the Philippine players.
        >
        > I am listed incorrectly in the regular over 40 rather than the hardbat over 40 (they are fixing it). Adoni also listed incorrectly in the U2000 regular rather than hardbat. So our numbers are still going to move up a bit more before everything is finalized.

        Hey Scott,

        Have they got a hardbat O60 for veteran hardbatties taking medicatons (like 18 a day), who come from hardbat backwaters (like Tucson), plus free transportation, lodging, and event payments for former intermediate reverse penhold precedent setting champions? That plus grandfathering me in if enteries are full and 10 or 15 bucks worth of quarters for the slots. If so, I'm there this year, dude. Otherwise, I'm afraid it's gonna have to be wait until next year.

        Formerly the Lunch Money Player, now the Will Play Table Tennis for Food Player
      • jds2016
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 5, 2010
          --- In hardbat@yahoogroups.com, "bjgmann615" <bjgmann615@...> wrote:

          > Hey Scott,
          >
          > Have they got a hardbat O60 for veteran hardbatties taking medicatons (like 18 a day), who come from hardbat backwaters (like Tucson), plus free transportation, lodging, and event payments for former intermediate reverse penhold precedent setting champions? That plus grandfathering me in if enteries are full and 10 or 15 bucks worth of quarters for the slots. If so, I'm there this year, dude. Otherwise, I'm afraid it's gonna have to be wait until next year.
          >
          > Formerly the Lunch Money Player, now the Will Play Table Tennis for Food Player

          Berndt,
          I believe all that is doable with the stipulation that you sing Danny Boy at the opening ceremonies.
          J*
        • timothy wright
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 5, 2010
            Bernt,

            I am rooming with Albert on Tuesday and Wednesday but after that I have the room to myself so if you want to crash for the next 2-3 days you can take his place.

            Tim