Re: Learning to chop

  • bonemanrides
    Message 1 of 16 , Sep 1, 2009
      >As a side note, we also broke four new, tournament quality balls in
      >the space of two hours. That hardbat is tough on balls!

      "It's not an hardbat match until you break at least one ball." - Boneman

      ;-)

      Intersting chop methodology by the way. I've never really been much of a chopper myself as (at least when playing with a squishy) I've always been very prone to floating the ball over the end of the table.

      Cheers!

      Larry "Boneman" Bone
      Dingmans Ferry, PA
      80421