How's your french?

  • Larry Bone
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2009
      A fellow posting in the UK "Table Tennis Talk" forum is an hardbatter from France... he was posting up a collection of amazing old bats but I was intrigued by the following link:

      http://hardbat.france.free.fr/index.php?newlang=english

      Don't let the "english" fool you... most of it's in the french language. But... it seems an healthy hardbat following over there for certain!

      Later!

      Larry "Boneman" Bone
      Dingmans Ferry, PA
      80421
    • Francis LEIBENGUTH
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2009

        --- In hardbat@yahoogroups.com, "Larry Bone" <bonemanrides@...> wrote:

        > A fellow posting in the UK "Table Tennis Talk" forum is an hardbatter from France... he was posting up a collection of amazing old bats but I was intrigued by the following link:
        >
        > http://hardbat.france.free.fr/index.php?newlang=english
        >
        > Don't let the "english" fool you... most of it's in the french language. But... it seems an healthy hardbat following over there for certain!
        >
        > Later!
        >
        > Larry "Boneman" Bone
        > Dingmans Ferry, PA
        > 80421

        Hey, I know this fellow ! It's... me.B-) ;)

      • Larry Bone
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 1, 2009
          > Hey, I know this fellow ! It's... me. [B-)] [;)]

          Yeah? Hmmm... dubious.... no wait... I saw a posting.... hey... it IS you!!!!!

          Fancy meeting YOU here!

          Small world... SERIOUSLY. OK... so I'm not puttin' everything together... YET.

          It's amazing what y'all have rockin' and rollin' over there as far as the Hardbat game!

          Kudos to you ALL!

          :-)

          I did score that entire "Ping Pong" set from 1933 BTW...
          Can't wait 'til it arrives!

          Oh... might as well post the item number so the folks here can gander it too...

          1933 Parker Brothers Ping Pong game. Ebay Item Number: 390073785528

          Later!

          Larry "Boneman" Bone
          Dingmans Ferry, PA
          80421
        • Francis LEIBENGUTH
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 2, 2009

            > Yeah? Hmmm... dubious.... no wait... I saw a posting.... hey... it IS you!!!!!
            >
            > Fancy meeting YOU here!
            >
            > Small world... SERIOUSLY. OK... so I'm not puttin' everything together... YET.
            >
            > It's amazing what y'all have rockin' and rollin' over there as far as the Hardbat game!
            >
            > Kudos to you ALL!
            >
            > :-)
            >
            > I did score that entire "Ping Pong" set from 1933 BTW...
            > Can't wait 'til it arrives!
            >
            > Oh... might as well post the item number so the folks here can gander it too...
            >
            > 1933 Parker Brothers Ping Pong game. Ebay Item Number: 390073785528
            >
            > Later!
            >
            > Larry "Boneman" Bone
            > Dingmans Ferry, PA
            > 80421

            Generally, when it talks about hardbat somewhere on  the net, I'm not very far, and arrived soon. :)

            I have some old TT sets from the beginning of the 20th century, but I'm more interested by hardbats and vintage bats from the 50's till the 80's.