Re: Knives, Bikes, and Politics

  • robo_junior
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2008
      --- In hardbat@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Palgon" <robertpalgon@...> wrote:
      > I must say that I found the film to be just glorious.

      Ditto, very nice film, good outlook on life.

      The one thing I took exception to, and that can be as controversial in
      the vehicular cycling world as the hardbat vs. sponge issue in TT, is
      what Tim did as he approached an intersection in the right turn lane,
      running up the right side of a right turning vehicle. He's just
      asking to be "right hooked".

      Very dangerous, very much against the rules of the road and good
      sense, IMHO, but also very common. Whether such behavior invites some
      of the abuse Tim calls out at the beginning of the film is also a
      hotly debated topic.