Re: Photo Slideshow of the 2007 US Open Hardbat Final

  • Francis LEIBENGUTH
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 6, 2008

      Is there any video of that match ?

      > --- In hardbat@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Palgon" robertpalgon@ wrote:
      > >
      > > I serendipitously found the link below of that beautiful hardbat final
      > > match between Loc Ngo and Freddie Gabriel at last year's Open.
      > >
      > > I post this link because the memory of that very hard fought and
      > > skillfully-played match remains one of the high points of my table
      > > tennis spectator experience. Perhaps it resonates this way with
      > > others as well.
      > >

      > http://outpost81.com/usopen/Loc_Ngo_vs_Freddie_Gabriel_Hardbat_Classic_Table_Tennis.htm
      > >
      > > For those who may not know, Freddie emerged victorious in four games
      > > (-17,19,19,23).
      > >
      > > Bob

    • Robert Palgon
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 7, 2008
        Not to my knowledge. I will check further, but thus far, no luck.

        --- In hardbat@yahoogroups.com, "Francis LEIBENGUTH"
        <francisdef54@...> wrote:

        > Is there any video of that match ?
        >
        > > --- In hardbat@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Palgon" robertpalgon@ wrote:
        > > >
        > > > I serendipitously found the link below of that beautiful hardbat
        > final
        > > > match between Loc Ngo and Freddie Gabriel at last year's Open.
        > > >
        > > > I post this link because the memory of that very hard fought and
        > > > skillfully-played match remains one of the high points of my table
        > > > tennis spectator experience. Perhaps it resonates this way with
        > > > others as well.

        http://outpost81.com/usopen/Loc_Ngo_vs_Freddie_Gabriel_Hardbat_Classic_T\
        > able_Tennis.htm
        > > >
        > > > For those who may not know, Freddie emerged victorious in four games
        > > > (-17,19,19,23).
        > > >
        > > > Bob

      • Reverend Gordon
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 9, 2008
          I videotaped some of it. Haven't had a chance to post any
          of it yet. The points at the beginning were short, but as
          time went on, it got better, and that last game had some
          amazing points.

          Lobo