Re: Going to the Nationals in Vegas?

  • gnopgnipster
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 11, 2007
      Just a reminder, only three days left on my sale of classic equipment.
      See me at the Las Vegas Nationals, I will have several new blades for
      sale in addition to the ones advertised on the website (I will be the
      guy walking around wearing the Valor Table Tennis cap).

      Best Holiday wishes to all,
      Alberto Prieto
      www.valortabletennis.com