fried calimari

  • Reverend Gordon
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2007
      Fried calimari is...
      THE official hardbat appetizer,
      and the Stratosphere's one truly redeeming feature.

      Only 3 days away from fried calimari!

      See y'all in Vegas!!

      Lobo
      (clipboard in hand)
    • aprilsound@earthlink.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 7, 2007
        Please have an order for me!!!!!!
        EX-Chimp

        >and the Stratosphere's one truly redeeming feature.
        >
        >Only 3 days away from fried calimari!
        >
        >See y'all in Vegas!!
        >
        >Lobo
        >(clipboard in hand)

      • Al (List Account) Papp
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 10, 2007
          Hi Ex-Chimp, the gang missed you in Vegas, and the calamari was excellent as always. I hope you will eating calamari at the Nationals this December. You'll always be a Chimp to me!

          On 7/7/07, aprilsound@... <aprilsound@...> wrote:

          Please have an order for me!!!!!!
          EX-Chimp

        • aprilsound@earthlink.net
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 19, 2007
            I'm so sorry I couldnt be there to help with the calamari, but I am haveing a great time in europe and hope to start trainning when I return to the states.
            Love to all,
            Chimply