Re: [hardbat] Attention N. CA Hardbatters

  • Michael Marinas
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 3, 2006
      Hi Al, Grasshopper & Hermann,

      Were you planning on practicing in Cupertino on Tuesday, April 4th?
      If so, please let the Twin Dragons know so we can join you!

      Thanks!

      Twin Dragon
      On Mar 22, 2006, at 11:22 PM, Grasshopper wrote:

      > Hi Howard,
      >
      > I haven't been able to find any tournament announcements in the Bay
      > Area for April 29th. Looks like this date is a good.
      >
      > Gail the Grasshopper
      >
      > --- Howard Blum <howard.blum@...> wrote:
      >
      >> Any known conflicts with an April 29th Hardbat Fest in Novato
      >> before I book
      >> the facility?
      >>
      >> Please advise ASAP.

    • hl_tt
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 3, 2006
        I'm planning to play Tuesday, but I still will have to check
        tomorrow because it looks like our dog is seriously ill and I may
        stay home.
        Hermann

        --- In hardbat@yahoogroups.com, Michael Marinas <michael@...> wrote:

        > Hi Al, Grasshopper & Hermann,
        >
        > Were you planning on practicing in Cupertino on Tuesday, April
        4th?
        > If so, please let the Twin Dragons know so we can join you!
        >
        > Thanks!
        >
        > Twin Dragon
        > On Mar 22, 2006, at 11:22 PM, Grasshopper wrote:
        >
        > > Hi Howard,
        > >
        > > I haven't been able to find any tournament announcements in the
        Bay
        > > Area for April 29th. Looks like this date is a good.
        > >
        > > Gail the Grasshopper
        > >
        > > --- Howard Blum <howard.blum@...> wrote:
        > >
        > >> Any known conflicts with an April 29th Hardbat Fest in Novato
        > >> before I book
        > >> the facility?
        > >>
        > >> Please advise ASAP.

      • al_papp
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 4, 2006
          Twin Dragon and Hermann,

          I will happily show up tonight (Tuesday) in Cupertino at 7 PM if any
          of you are actually going to play. Please confirm to the list or to me
          directly in e-mail to al[at]mindgrip.com (replace the [at] with @),
          and I will be there. Grasshopper will not be playing tonight.

          Al

          --- In hardbat@yahoogroups.com, "hl_tt" <hermann@...> wrote:

          > I'm planning to play Tuesday, but I still will have to check
          > tomorrow because it looks like our dog is seriously ill and I may
          > stay home.
          > Hermann
          >

          > --- In hardbat@yahoogroups.com, Michael Marinas <michael@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi Al, Grasshopper & Hermann,
          > >
          > > Were you planning on practicing in Cupertino on Tuesday, April
          > 4th?
          > > If so, please let the Twin Dragons know so we can join you!
          > >
          > > Thanks!
          > >
          > > Twin Dragon
        • hl_tt
          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 4, 2006
            Hi Al and Dragons

            I'll play tonight. Buffy looks a lot better, yet may have a serious
            problem but not require immediate action.
            Looking forward to playing you guys.
            Hermann

            --- In hardbat@yahoogroups.com, "al_papp" <allists@...> wrote:

            > Twin Dragon and Hermann,
            >
            > I will happily show up tonight (Tuesday) in Cupertino at 7 PM if
            any
            > of you are actually going to play. Please confirm to the list or
            to me
            > directly in e-mail to al[at]mindgrip.com (replace the [at] with @),
            > and I will be there. Grasshopper will not be playing tonight.
            >
            > Al
            >

            > --- In hardbat@yahoogroups.com, "hl_tt" <hermann@> wrote:
            > >

            > > I'm planning to play Tuesday, but I still will have to check
            > > tomorrow because it looks like our dog is seriously ill and I
            may
            > > stay home.
            > > Hermann
            > >

            > > --- In hardbat@yahoogroups.com, Michael Marinas <michael@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Hi Al, Grasshopper & Hermann,
            > > >
            > > > Were you planning on practicing in Cupertino on Tuesday, April
            > > 4th?
            > > > If so, please let the Twin Dragons know so we can join you!
            > > >
            > > > Thanks!
            > > >
            > > > Twin Dragon

          • Michael Marinas
            Message 5 of 12 , Apr 7, 2006
              Hi Al, Grasshopper & Hermann,

              Are you willing to practice this Saturday at Cupertino? Dan and I
              would like to...but if you can't Dan & I will be there!

              Note: to John Lam...if you are interested call me on my cell.

              Twin Dragon