Who is going to the 2006 US Open?

  • Tandy Goldberg
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 4, 2006
      If enough of the core group is going, I'm will, for
      sure, go.

      If someone in the LA area would like to book the
      flight, room and car with me, I would be interested.
      One can save by getting a package deal through
      PriceLine, you know. My phone number is 310 965 5844.
      Call any time. Thank you. Have a nice day.

      Best wishes,

      Tandy Goldberg
      Promotion
      Hardbat International.