Heading over to Germany for the Nordhorn Brettchen Open

  • Al Papp
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2005
      Due to a very fortunate coincidence between the Nordhorn Brettchen Open
      schedule and a business trip I am taking, it looks like I shall be
      participating in the 2005 Nordhorn Brettchen Open!

      Both Scott and I had a fantastic time at the NBO last year and I am
      very much looking forward to being back again this year.

      Al
    • Michael Marinas
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2005
        Hi Al,

        I'm glad you'll be able to play again this year...sounds like you'll be
        having a lot of fun...do keep us posted. Best of luck at the Nordhorn
        Brettchen Open. Glad to hear you're going to be representing America
        again...Gooooooo Al!

        Hope all is well with you (...how is that arm of yours healing????).

        Ciao

        always,

        Twin Dragon
        On Jun 1, 2005, at 1:39 AM, Al Papp wrote:

        > Due to a very fortunate coincidence between the Nordhorn Brettchen Open
        > schedule and a business trip I am taking, it looks like I shall be
        > participating in the 2005 Nordhorn Brettchen Open!
        >
        > Both Scott and I had a fantastic time at the NBO last year and I am
        > very much looking forward to being back again this year.
        >
        > Al
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Steve Berger
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 1, 2005
          I want to go!!!!!
          Chimp
          > I'm glad you'll be able to play again this year...sounds like you'll be
          > having a lot of fun...do keep us posted. Best of luck at the Nordhorn
          > Brettchen Open. Glad to hear you're going to be representing America
          > again...Gooooooo Al!
          >
          > Hope all is well with you (...how is that arm of yours healing????).
          >
          > Ciao
          >
          > always,
          >
          > Twin Dragon
          > On Jun 1, 2005, at 1:39 AM, Al Papp wrote:
          >
          >> Due to a very fortunate coincidence between the Nordhorn Brettchen Open
          >> schedule and a business trip I am taking, it looks like I shall be
          >> participating in the 2005 Nordhorn Brettchen Open!
          >>
          >> Both Scott and I had a fantastic time at the NBO last year and I am
          >> very much looking forward to being back again this year.
          >>
          >> Al
          >>

          >> Yahoo! Groups Links
          >>

          > Yahoo! Groups Links
          >

          > --

        • Tandy Goldberg
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 4, 2005
            The Laguna Hills seniors tournament in Laguna Hills,
            CA, will be this weekend. It would really be
            copacetic if someone participating in this tournament
            would be so kind as to organize Gusikoff Hardbat
            Benefit for Bob Gusikoff. There is no prohibition
            against weilding a Hardbat. The organizers of this
            prestigous tournament know who Bob Gusikoff is; you
            would receive valuable points from them and us
            Hardbatters for putting this together.

            Bob has been in the hospital for the past few weeks
            recovering from a fall. He should be returning home to
            his apartment very soon. His caregiver said, "Bob
            needs all the help he can get."

            We still have $70 in gift certificates from Paddle
            Palace that can be used for prizes.

            Please call 310 967 5844 for more information.

            Best wishes,

            Ed Ball
            Chief Instructor
            Hardbat International