pink ping pong tomatos

  • Reverend Gordon
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2004
      Early this year I planted an heirloom tomato plant called "pink ping
      pong", just because I liked the name. It has turned out to be
      prolific, producing lots of tomatos that were uniformly identical in
      size to 38mm ping pong balls. They are also very juicy and with a
      nice flavor. If you get a chance, try growing them yourself!

      http://ecs.csus.edu/~gordonvs/photos/pinkPP.JPG

      Scott
    • Bruce H. Liu
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2004
        First, those tomatoes are red. Secondly, I think they are
        40 mm.

        /Bruce

        --- Reverend Gordon <sgordon@...> wrote:

        > Early this year I planted an heirloom tomato plant called "pink ping
        > pong", just because I liked the name. It has turned out to be
        > prolific, producing lots of tomatos that were uniformly identical in
        > size to 38mm ping pong balls. They are also very juicy and with a
        > nice flavor. If you get a chance, try growing them yourself!
        >
        > http://ecs.csus.edu/~gordonvs/photos/pinkPP.JPG
        >
        > Scott

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Reverend Gordon
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 1, 2004
          If you saw them firsthand you would agree they are pink.
          And actually, they are 39mm.

          Scott