I'm Here

  • jgrinnel
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2004
      Realized this AM that (from my end, anyhow) the group had been
      unusually silent. An inquiry showed that the group's posts had been
      bouncing, for some reason.
      In any event, I can reassure you that I'm still around, albeit
      slowly melting away, like an iceberg in the Gulf Stream. Every day
      finds me infinitesimally less fit...but since there's nothing to be
      done, I ignore it.
      Not that I have either the energy or the dollars to go, but I
      wonder if there's anyone planning to visit the Gloucester HardBat
      event. If I had my druthers, I'd elect that trip over going to the
      Open...I hope that the emergence of a UK version of the USCTTA will
      spur us to "get organized", so we can cooperate...this UK tourney is
      very positive evidence of the hardbat Resurgence.

      JTE