Calendar updated for Hardbat group -- can we all edit?

  • Al Papp
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 1, 2003
      The Calendar software associated with our Hardbat group has been
      updated by Yahoo at my request. Could someone try to edit the event
      that I entered (again) for October 5? Please let me know whether you
      can do it this time.

      Note that the web addresses I has previously posted in my instructions
      are invalid. Just go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hardbat and then
      click on the Calendar link. Then go to October 5, 2003 and you will
      see the event I added. Can anyone update the text in the event?

      Al

      On Monday, September 29, 2003, at 04:39 PM, Al Papp wrote:

      > Panda and John L. -- I am not sure why you cannot edit the event.  I
      > verified that the permissions are set to allow "members" to
      > add/delete/edit events.  I'll try to look into it, but in the
      > meanwhile, I will take the responsibility of adding people in.
      >
      > I am adding Panda and John L. for October 5.  Anyone else who plans to
      > attend should contact me directly for the time being and let me know to
      > add them in.
      >
      > Al
      >

      > On Monday, September 29, 2003, at 01:40  PM, Paul Loscavio wrote:
      >
      > > Al:
      > >
      > > I am having the exact problem that John is having.
      > >
      > > Panda
      > >
      > > John Lam <jt99sf@...> wrote:
      > >

      > > Hi Al,
      > >
      > > I can see the calendar and the event, but I cannot add my name to the
      > > event.
      > > I don't see the 'edit event' button.
      > >
      > > JohnL
    • Howard Blum
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 1, 2003
        Re: [hardbat] Calendar updated for Hardbat group -- can we all edit? Al,

        The link works just fine.

        Perhaps some people were having a problem with the link to the calendar because they did not logon to yahoo groups. The calendar is a “members only” area of the group and can only be accessed AFTER logging on.

        Lastly, please post the November 9 HardBat Fest II in Novato to the calendar.

        Lastly, it was great fun hitting with you (and everyone else) at the great turnout in Pleasant Hill Sunday morning at the Concord Club. My only regret is that Bruce did not take his picture of me from my skinny side. The photo he took of me makes us look like cousins.

        Later,

        HB
        415-898-4130 anytime

        From: Al Papp <al@...>
        Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 10:50:25 -0700
        To: hardbat@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [hardbat] Calendar updated for Hardbat group -- can we all edit?

        The Calendar software associated with our Hardbat group has been
        updated by Yahoo at my request.  Could someone try to edit the event
        that I entered (again) for October 5?  Please let me know whether you
        can do it this time.

        Note that the web addresses I has previously posted in my instructions
        are invalid.  Just go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hardbat and then
        click on the Calendar link.  Then go to October 5, 2003 and you will
        see the event I added.  Can anyone update the text in the event?

        Al

        On Monday, September 29, 2003, at 04:39  PM, Al Papp wrote:

        > Panda and John L. -- I am not sure why you cannot edit the event.? I
        > verified that the permissions are set to allow "members" to
        > add/delete/edit events.? I'll try to look into it, but in the
        > meanwhile, I will take the responsibility of adding people in.
        >
        > I am adding Panda and John L. for October 5.? Anyone else who plans to
        > attend should contact me directly for the time being and let me know to
        > add them in.
        >
        > Al
        >

        > On Monday, September 29, 2003, at 01:40? PM, Paul Loscavio wrote:
        >
        > > Al:
        > > ?
        > > I am having the exact problem that John is having.
        > > ?
        > > Panda
        > >
        > > John Lam <jt99sf@...> wrote:
        > >

        > > Hi Al,
        > >
        > > I can see the calendar and the event, but I cannot add my name to the
        > > event.
        > > I don't see the 'edit event' button.
        > >
        > > JohnL

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=256694.4002236.5216697.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705098211:HM/A=1784493/R=0/id=noscript/SIG=11q7p9e7k/*http://webevents.yahoo.com/universal/intolerablecruelty/>

      • Al Papp
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 1, 2003
          Howard, you should be able to add the Novato Fest into the calendar
          yourself. It is a shared calendar that can be used by everyone on the
          list. Let me know if you have a problem doing this and I'll add it in
          for you.

          Anyone else who wishes to use the Calendar to schedule events, please
          do so.

          I had a lot of fun, as usual, at the Pleasant Hill fest on Sunday
          morning. Thanks to Panda and the assisting organizers for putting on
          the event.

          Al

          On Wednesday, October 1, 2003, at 10:58 AM, Howard Blum wrote:

          > Al,
          >
          > The link works just fine.
          >
          > Perhaps some people were having a problem with the link to the
          > calendar because they did not logon to yahoo groups. The calendar is a
          > “members only” area of the group and can only be accessed AFTER
          > logging on.
          >
          > Lastly, please post the November 9 HardBat Fest II in Novato to the
          > calendar.
          >
          > Lastly, it was great fun hitting with you (and everyone else) at the
          > great turnout in Pleasant Hill Sunday morning at the Concord Club. My
          > only regret is that Bruce did not take his picture of me from my
          > skinny side. The photo he took of me makes us look like cousins.
          >
          > Later,
          >
          > HB
          > 415-898-4130 anytime
        • Bruce H. Liu
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 1, 2003
            --- Howard Blum <hblum@...> wrote:

            > Lastly, it was great fun hitting with you (and everyone else) at the great
            > turnout in Pleasant Hill Sunday morning at the Concord Club. My only regret
            > is that Bruce did not take his picture of me from my skinny side. The photo
            > he took of me makes us look like cousins.

            You and Al look like cousins?:-) I probably need to buy a better
            camera.

            /Bruce
            <http://htmlcom.com/movie>

            http://shopping.yahoo.com
          • John Starr
            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 1, 2003
              Al,
              I was able to add my own event to the calendar, but I can not edit
              yours. I can edit the one I added
              JTY