Anyone playing in SF tonight? (Monday - Labor day)

  • Paul Loscavio
    Message 1 of 35 , Sep 1, 2003
      Calling all Hardbatters, Calling all Hardbatters.....

      Is anyone kickin' it Frisco style tonight?
      (Translation:  Is anyone playing in SF tonight?  I'd like to join, if so.)

      (Can ya' toss a Panda a little bamboo?)

      Panda out

    • Marinas, Michael
      Message 35 of 35 , Sep 15, 2003
        Hi Panda,

        Thanks for showing up at SFTTC and playing the visiting player from New York (Jack).

        It was a pleasure playing you and meeting you too Jack.

        Sorry I couldn't have gotten there sooner...but I'm glad I got a chance to play little...hope you can come back soon!

        Twin Dragon!