Re: Order Update

  • Jeff Louie
    Message 1 of 4 , May 2, 2003
      I now got emails from Vrocosport and ttpioneers that they are
      checking with schoeler-micke for availability and pricing and will
      get back to me when they receive a reply.

      -Jeff

      --- In hardbat@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Louie" <red99cat@y...> wrote:
      > I'm waiting for emails from California Table Tennis, TT Pioneers
      and
      > Schoeler-Micke. I got an initial reply from CATT, and an auto-
      reply
      > from ttpioneers. But no definitive answer yet. I think the bottle
      > neck is at schoeler-micke, as they are the only source for this
      > blade. I emailed them a week ago to find out whether they ship to
      the
      > U.S. No answer from them. I'll wait till the end of the week. If
      > don't get a reply from anyone, I might just order through Schoeler-
      > Micke website and see what happens.
      >
      > -Jeff
      >
      > P.S. Ludwig, since you are in Germany, could you call Schoeler-
      Micke
      > and find out if the Andro Voctor blade is still available?
    • Howard Blum
      Message 2 of 4 , May 2, 2003
        Re: [hardbat] Re: Order Update Jeff, it it premature to be discussing how we are to get out money to you to pay for the stuff we are asking you to order for us?

        HB
        415-898-4130 anytime

        From: "Jeff Louie" <red99cat@...>
        Date: Fri, 02 May 2003 18:18:43 -0000
        To: hardbat@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [hardbat] Re: Order Update

        I now got emails from Vrocosport and ttpioneers that they are
        checking with schoeler-micke for availability and pricing and will
        get back to me when they receive a reply.

        -Jeff

        --- In hardbat@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Louie" <red99cat@y...> wrote:
        > I'm waiting for emails from California Table Tennis, TT Pioneers
        and
        > Schoeler-Micke.  I got an initial reply from CATT, and an auto-
        reply
        > from ttpioneers.  But no definitive answer yet.  I think the bottle
        > neck is at schoeler-micke, as they are the only source for this
        > blade. I emailed them a week ago to find out whether they ship to
        the
        > U.S.  No answer from them. I'll wait till the end of the week.  If
        > don't get a reply from anyone, I might just order through Schoeler-
        > Micke website and see what happens.
        >
        > -Jeff
        >
        > P.S. Ludwig, since you are in Germany, could you call Schoeler-
        Micke
        > and find out if the Andro Voctor blade is still available?

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
        var lrec_target="_top"; var lrec_URL = new Array(); lrec_URL[1] = "http://rd.yahoo.com/M=231971.3069703.4522067.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705098211:HM/A=1554463/R=0/id=flashurl/*http://shop.store.yahoo.com/cgi-bin/clink?proflowers2+shopping:dmad/M=231971.3069703.4522067.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705098211:HM/A=1554463/R=1/1051899560+http://us.rmi.yahoo.com/rmi/http://www.proflowers.com/rmi-unframed-url/http://www.proflowers.com/freevase/index.cfm%3FREF=FGVYahooEgroupsLRECflash"; var link="javascript:LRECopenWindow(1)"; var lrec_flashfile = 'http://us.yimg.com/a/pr/proflowers2/proflowers_mom_300x250_30k.swf?clickTAG='+link+''; var lrec_altURL = "http://rd.yahoo.com/M=231971.3069703.4522067.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705098211:HM/A=1554463/R=2/id=altimgurl/*http://shop.store.yahoo.com/cgi-bin/clink?proflowers2+shopping:dmad/M=231971.3069703.4522067.12617

      • Jeff Louie
        Message 3 of 4 , May 2, 2003
          If the order for Andro Victor blades goes through, and when the Andro
          classic and leyland is added, the group order is around $600. When I
          am sure that we can get the items, and know the exact price, I'll let
          everyone know what the cost will be for their part of the order.
          Part of me would like everyone to send a check for the full amount
          before I order. Another part of me trusts the people in this message
          board and would like to make the order without delay once I know. I
          really don't want to wait 2 weeks for the checks to come in before I
          order.

          -Jeff

          Service