Dexter Sez "Thanks"

  • John the Elder
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2002
      Dexter just called me, describing how the California ciontingent
      "treated him like a king".

      He mentioned that his cell phone has been acting up, so if you've left
      him mesages, he won't be hearing them until he's out of town...

      That's all the news. He's leaving now...but wanted to make certain
      eveyone who pitched in to show him a good time was properly thanked and
      acknowledged.

      "You've all done very well..." as the old geezer on "Are You Being
      Served? was wont to say.

      JTE