Re: [hardbat] SF Bay Area HardBat Fest on Sunday, Jan. 6?

  • Steve Berger
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 1, 2002
      Papy:
      I really do hope that you are able to make it.
      chimp
      ps:Pappy New Year!
    • red99cat
      Message 2 of 13 , Jan 1, 2002
        Steve,

        I'll be sure to head for Jackson Heights on my next trip back to the
        homeland. My parent's house is just about a mile from that tt club.
        How about bartering some free spiritual counseling for some tt
        lessons? Also a standing offer for officiating a wedding free of
        charge to any hardbatter/s who get married in 2002.

        -Rev. Jeff Louie

        --- In hardbat@y..., "Steve Berger" <aprilsound@e...> wrote:
        > Jeff:
        > Come back to Jackson Hts.
        > We need some spiritual help. Maybe we can get your game in shape
        while were
        > at it.
        > Steve
      • Steve Berger
        Message 3 of 13 , Jan 1, 2002
          Rev:
          I figure, any lessons in TT that I can give to you get me that much closer
          to him{or her}!
          Love ,
          Chimp
          > I'll be sure to head for Jackson Heights on my next trip back to the
          > homeland. My parent's house is just about a mile from that tt club.
          > How about bartering some free spiritual counseling for some tt
          > lessons? Also a standing offer for officiating a wedding free of
          > charge to any hardbatter/s who get married in 2002.
          >
          > -Rev. Jeff Louie
          >

          > --- In hardbat@y..., "Steve Berger" <aprilsound@e...> wrote:
          > > Jeff:
          > > Come back to Jackson Hts.
          > > We need some spiritual help. Maybe we can get your game in shape
          > while were
          > > at it.
          > > Steve

        • jfranicevich
          Message 4 of 13 , Jan 6, 2002
            --- In hardbat@y..., "Al Papp" <al_papp@y...> wrote:
            > Hi all, happy holidays!
            >
            > It's HardBat Fest time again.
            >
            > Shall we plan to have a HardBat Fest this Sunday, Jan. 6, at
            Strictly Ping
            > Pong in Fairfield, CA?

            Got sick.
            Can't attend.