more on liha and hardbat, philippines

  • peter
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2011
    • Neven Duzevic
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2011

        nice game, they made offence and defence, with clean shots. If you familiar with your hardbat you can play nice game without deathly spins, and be offensive with clean smashes. Or deathly defensive! Yestarday i play small tournement against sponge players, and i smash many balls, after good blocks. With hardbat if you wont to win you allways must play with brain and look about empty spaces in oponents defence. If i had bad day without good perception, and smaller amount of condition i loose. If i am fit i could play very solid game. With penholder-hardbat it is very much alike HE ZHI WEN but in much lower level! Nice video!

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 3, 2011
          neven,

          your penholder in hardbat?im surpised.

          hope in the future we can play togerhter, hardbat,me penholder in hardbat now
          and was able to luckily captured the U2000 rating this time.us open.

          but in liha im orthodoxed. shakehand,.

          in philippine there are many players who can switched in penhold and shakehand. and also swtiched from sponge to liha to hardbat.

          'multi hold' and 'multi racket covering' as i term it ahahahah.

          pete

          --- In hardbat@yahoogroups.com, Neven Duzevic <nduzevic@...> wrote:

          > nice game, they made offence and defence, with clean shots. If you familiar with
          > your hardbat you can play nice game without deathly spins, and be offensive with
          > clean smashes. Or deathly defensive! Yestarday i play small tournement against
          > sponge players, and i smash many balls, after good blocks. With hardbat if you
          > wont to win you allways must play with brain and look about empty spaces in
          > oponents defence. If i had bad day without good perception, and smaller amount
          > of condition i loose. If i am fit i could play very solid game. With
          > penholder-hardbat it is very much alike HE ZHI WEN but in much lower level! Nice
          > video!

        • Neven Duzevic
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 3, 2011
            yes, i hope so, its long and from time to time funny story how i switch to hardbat penholder, If you had time i will wright you some about that! If you want of course!