OFFERED - Rider from Marin County (Tiburon up 101) to Middletown, Saturday, August 1. Late afternoon. Gigi OFFERED - Rider from Marin County (Tiburon up 101)brain_dancing
Or Saturday morning around 9 from outer Mission. If East Bay can meet up at BART del Norte. Relaxed, respectful older gent with convertible has space for 1 too_kap_mein_kap
Going to Harbin for an evening of soak on Saturday, a morning hike on Sunday, and come back after lunch. Start from Palo Alto, will take the San Francisco -bagoodmess
To post or to reply to messages here, or to receive postings by e-mail, you need to join this group. Just click the Join Group icon above. (To unsubscribe, see below.)
Re-posting for the same ride is not OK, so please proof your message, and include all important details. Postings may take up to 24 hours to be approved and posted.
(Sorry, messages promoting workshops, soliciting companions/roommates for your stay, offering paid cab services, or soliciting rides to other locations will not be posted. Try craigslist for these options.)
Use your best judgment. Harbin Hot Springs cannot be responsible for rides arranged on this board. Happy and safe travel!
THE MOST SUCCESSFUL POSTINGS INCLUDE:
- Your exact date(s) of travel and direction of ride (e.g., "Offering ride to Harbin on June 12" or "Need a ride to Oakland on Oct 11-12".
BODY OF MESSAGE:
- Offering a Ride; or "Need a Ride";
- To Harbin; and/or From Harbin
- Date(s) and Time(s) Traveling (Use specific dates!)
- Your City and Neighborhood
- Expectation of cost sharing, if any
- Any restrictions or flexibility
- Best way to contact you
Driving directions: http://www.harbin.org/reservations/driving-directions/
If you encounter inappropriate messages/behavior, please contact the rideboard administrator at the address below.
- Jun 25, 2004
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.