Re: New Desktop Shopper beta - patch file

  • William M. Perry
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 1, 2001
      Perfect, installed DShopper back into the Program Files directory,
      added the fix, and everything works! Yay!!!!!!

      Thanks!
      William

    • beccaE@satx.rr.com
      Message 2 of 13 , Oct 1, 2001
        --- In handyshopper@y..., richard@b... wrote:
        > ..is now available from www.bananasoft.net/dshopper_beta.htm

        I just downloaded the beta file this morning. Is the patch now
        included in the 11meg download or do I need to go some place else to
        get the patch you put out last night. I didn't see it specifically
        identified at the bananasoft site or in the group files.

        Sorry if I am just being dense and overlooking something obvious :).

        Becca
      • richard@bananasoft.net
        Message 3 of 13 , Oct 1, 2001
          No, I haven't got round to adding the patch into either download on
          www.bananasoft.net yet (I want to get the Cuecat interface working
          first and also make some performance improvements). Patience,
          patience...

          The patch (airhelper.jar) is available in the Files section of this
          website in the "temporary" directory and is abou 250K

          --- In handyshopper@y..., beccaE@s... wrote:
          > --- In handyshopper@y..., richard@b... wrote:
          > > ..is now available from www.bananasoft.net/dshopper_beta.htm
          >
          > I just downloaded the beta file this morning. Is the patch now
          > included in the 11meg download or do I need to go some place else
          > get the patch you put out last night. I didn't see it specifically
          > identified at the bananasoft site or in the group files.
          >
          > Sorry if I am just being dense and overlooking something obvious :).
          >
          > Becca
        • Greg Gaub
          Message 4 of 13 , Oct 1, 2001
            At 01:11 PM 10/1/01 +0000, you wrote:
            >I just downloaded the beta file this morning. Is the patch now
            >included in the 11meg download or do I need to go some place else to
            >get the patch you put out last night. I didn't see it specifically
            >identified at the bananasoft site or in the group files.
            >Sorry if I am just being dense and overlooking something obvious :).

            Becca,

            I think it's safe to go ahead and use the program. If things don't work
            properly, then you can download the patch. It also sounds as if the next
            release will be worth updating to.

            -Greg

            Gregory Allen Gaub - http://www.snapbag.com/~flux/
            "I've got a face I must keep up, responsible me.
            I keep it on my shoulders for everyone to see." - NK, "Shine On"