Re: [HS] HandyShopper Desktop

  • Greg Gaub
    Message 1 of 18 , Jun 23, 2013
      Dwight C. Carr wrote:

      >Actually, my question was whether a payment to rmobile would still get a registration code. As I noted, I did send messages to rmobile.com as well as the rmobile yahoo group. A lot of palm applications are dormant. RMobile did respond with an answer and a free registration code, acknowledging that the application is dormant. Many thanks to Bob, if by chance he monitoring here. HandyShopper Desktop is working great, and his site also has a lot of other useful palm applications if anyone is still interested.

      Very cool of Bob. :)
      -Greg
    • mcneilldd@juno.com
      Message 2 of 18 , Oct 26, 2013
      • Greg Gaub
        Message 3 of 18 , Oct 26, 2013
          mcneilldd@... wrote:

          > Could not get the HS Desktop to load on Vista.:(

          If you're referring to that application, then maybe try Bob's Excel
          spreadsheet with the macros. It works pretty well, and as long as you
          have Excel, it shouldn't matter what version of Windows you're on.
          -Greg
        • mcneilldd@juno.com
          Message 4 of 18 , Oct 26, 2013
            Thanks, I'll try it.

            NetZero now offers 4G mobile broadband. Sign up now.