H.S. iPhone alternative.

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2013
      Sadly I no longer use my Palm Zire 71. In many ways i still think it's better than the iPhone. My alternative H.S. app on the iPhone is Scan2List, it supports Australian shops and even Coles Generic products. Scan the bar code and the product is straight into the list.
      Thanks Handy Shopper for a great program for all these years :-) Jim Bell ( Belmont NSW Australia)