Nook App for HS?

  • Hawaiianatheart
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2012
      Any word on development of an app to run on Nook Tablet? This program is the main reason I keep my archaic Palm but I really need a convert to get rid of the electronics that weigh down my purse! ;)

      I have not found any other program that is 1)as good or 2) runs w/o WiFi.
    • Greg Gaub
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2012
        Hawaiianatheart wrote:

        >Any word on development of an app to run on Nook Tablet? This program is the main reason I keep my archaic Palm but I really need a convert to get rid of the electronics that weigh down my purse! ;)
        >I have not found any other program that is 1)as good or 2) runs w/o WiFi.

        Everyone either seeking for alternatives, or wishing to share found
        alternatives should go to this group database:

        There you will find a list of alternatives to check out for your device.
        If you go to that database and your favorite alternative is not listed,
        please list it there.

        Please do not continue discussion of these alternatives on the mailing
        list. The database was created to avoid such off-topic threads.

        Thanks!
        -Greg
      • Voytek
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 2, 2012
          On Tue, January 3, 2012 8:35 am, Greg Gaub wrote:

          > Everyone either seeking for alternatives, or wishing to share found
          > alternatives should go to this group database:
          > s&tbl=30

          Greg,

          just checked and noticed that an app recently favourably mentioned on this
          list was not listed, so I've addedd it, though I know nothing about it,
          perhaps someone who used it can upload more useful comment than mine.
        • Greg Gaub
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 2, 2012
            Voytek wrote:

            >just checked and noticed that an app recently favourably mentioned on this
            >list was not listed, so I've addedd it, though I know nothing about it,
            >perhaps someone who used it can upload more useful comment than mine.

            Thanks! That's exactly the reason for the database.
            -Greg