HS iPhone Exchange and THANKS Re: [HS] THANKS!!

  • Betsy Schwartz
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1 5:36 AM
      (Thanks! I can use active sync and have PIN and SSL - so I guess it might
      have been remote wipe compatibility. the Treo 680p has this but we tried
      every email software we could get a trial of - and the Exhange server wiz
      struck me as a deeply clued individual - and could not get all three)

      It looks to me as though Handishopper users on iPhone are using something
      called SplashShopper (and bemoaning the lack of features) because it can
      read .csv and .txt files exported from HandiShopper.

      So thank you again for keeping me organized for the last DECADE. I am going
      to miss this software the most...