bigoven

  • wendylynn49419
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2009
      I am playing with the program, considering buying. I can't figure out how to put the shopping list into my palm TX. I have the conduit installed. But don't understand how to get it done. Does anyone know? Thanks, wendy
    • Panu Artimo
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2, 2009
        2009/4/2 wendylynn49419 <breezywen@...>:
        > I am playing with the program, considering buying. I can't figure out how to put the shopping list into my palm TX. I have the conduit installed. But don't understand how to get it done. Does anyone know? Thanks, wendy

        Handyshopper is free, no need to buy it.

        You can install pre made lists just by installing them to your device.
        If you feel like building your own, then start a new database directly
        from handyshopper. More info is available in the wiki
        http://www.ggaub.com/hswiki/tiki-index.php?page=GettingStarted

        More in

        --
        -:[ Panu ]:-
      • Judith
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 5, 2009
          Are you talking about the Big Oven shopping list? Or the HandyShopper one...

          Judith

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 9, 2009
            i have used handyshopper for years, it is the big oven tranfer I am not understanding, Thanks Wendy