New Releases

  • Michael Gilmore
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2008
      I have been a long time user since probably 2000. I have switch from one Palm device to another. Well, recently I had to switch to a new phone because I am going into Army National Guard and Iraq will be my destination. My new phone is the Samsung Blackjack II with Windows Mobile with no touch screen. I want to know if there will be a new release for Windows Mobile without Touch Screen?
    • Greg Gaub
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 3, 2008
        Michael Gilmore wrote:

        >I have been a long time user since probably 2000. I have switch from one Palm device to another. Well, recently I had to switch to a new phone because I am going into Army National Guard and Iraq will be my destination. My new phone is the Samsung Blackjack II with Windows Mobile with no touch screen. I want to know if there will be a new release for Windows Mobile without Touch Screen?

        No, there is not.
        Sorry you chose a phone that won't run HandyShopper.
        -greg
      • chrisant_wa
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 3, 2008
          --- "Michael Gilmore" <sabiandark@...> wrote:
          > My new phone is the Samsung Blackjack II with Windows
          > Mobile with no touch screen. I want to know if there
          > will be a new release for Windows Mobile without
          > Touch Screen?

          At some point in the future there may be a release that works without a
          touch screen. Unfortunately it is not in the foreseeable future.