RE: [HS] Re: WM Version Sept. 20 problem

  • Margaret Robinson
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 4, 2008
      Posted where?

      -----Original Message-----

      Oops. You *really* want to upgrade to 4525 (which was just posted).
    • chrisant_wa
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 4, 2008
        --- "Margaret Robinson" <mgt-robinson@...> wrote:
> [...]

        To the same place as always (see any "new update" post, or the Readme,
        or Google, etc). Since I had just posted the link again a couple days
        earlier, and the thread was in response to that post, I didn't think I
        needed to post the link again. It's always the same. :-)

        http://chrisant.home.comcast.net