Is there a version of HandyShopper that will work on a Motorola Q9c?

  • tabjo1
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 3 4:21 AM
      Please tell me yes. I have a Treo 700wx and just ordered a Q9c. I use
      HandyShopper and want to know if it supports the Q9c?
    • Panu Artimo
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 3 7:05 AM
        On Thu, Jul 3, 2008 at 1:21 PM, tabjo1 <johnson6@...> wrote:

        > Please tell me yes. I have a Treo 700wx and just ordered a Q9c. I use
        > HandyShopper and want to know if it supports the Q9c?

        What is Q9c, is it a Star War character?

        But HS should work if the thing runs Palm OS or Windows OS with touchscreen

        --
        -:[ Panu ]:-

      • chrisant_wa
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 3 12:14 PM
          --- "tabjo1" <johnson6@...> wrote:
          > Please tell me yes. I have a Treo 700wx and
          > just ordered a Q9c. I use HandyShopper and
          > want to know if it supports the Q9c?

          The Q9c does not have a touch-screen.
          HandyShopper cannot run on the Q9c.
        • tabjo1
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 3 1:11 PM
            --- In handyshopper@yahoogroups.com, "Panu Artimo" <tuntematon@...>
            wrote:

            > On Thu, Jul 3, 2008 at 1:21 PM, tabjo1 <johnson6@...> wrote:
            >
            > > Please tell me yes. I have a Treo 700wx and just ordered a Q9c.
            I use
            > > HandyShopper and want to know if it supports the Q9c?
            > >

            > What is Q9c, is it a Star War character?
            >
            > But HS should work if the thing runs Palm OS or Windows OS with
            touchscreen

            > --
            > -:[ Panu ]:-

            It is Windows Mobile 6.0 - no touchscreen? So, it won't work will
            it??!??!?! Oh no!
          • tabjo1
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 3 1:12 PM
              --- In handyshopper@yahoogroups.com, "chrisant_wa" <chrisant@...> wrote:

              > --- "tabjo1" <johnson6@> wrote:
              > > Please tell me yes. I have a Treo 700wx and
              > > just ordered a Q9c. I use HandyShopper and
              > > want to know if it supports the Q9c?
              >
              > The Q9c does not have a touch-screen.
              > HandyShopper cannot run on the Q9c.

              Oh no!!!!! Is there another program that will run here I can convert
              my HandyShopper databases to?