HS2Utils Group

  • abuetico
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2007
      It seems that the HS2Utils group is down... I posted a question there
      one month ago and receive no answer yet.

      May somebody please tell me what is the status of that product (the
      old HS2Utils for PDA, not the recent version for PC) and what is
      happening with its discussion group?

      Thanks,

      Oscar Rojas
      Costa Rica
    • Barbara Needham
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2007
        abuetico on 6/2/07 said

        >It seems that the HS2Utils group is down... I posted a question there
        >one month ago and receive no answer yet.
        >
        >May somebody please tell me what is the status of that product (the
        >old HS2Utils for PDA, not the recent version for PC) and what is
        >happening with its discussion group?

        I guess HS2Utils is considered a finished product and mostly if people
        have questions they ask here or ask Bob directly in e-mail.

        --
        Barbara Needham