Re: [HS] New User

  • Rebecca Randolph
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 5, 2005
      There is a shareware beta application called "Ratshopper" that I
      found. Go to this link to find their Yahoo user group:

      Be sure to read the readme file and use the help in the program,
      because you have to convert the files back and forth--you can't just i
      mport your edited or created files from the Ratshopper into your
      HandyShopper in your Palm. The program includes a conversion tool for
      this.

      Good luck.