Deleting a database

  • Barbara Anders
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2005
      I've been fiddling with this for 2 days. I've done it before but can't,
      for the life of me, figure out how to do it now. Help, please!

      Thanks,
      Barbara
    • Robert Moynihan
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2005
        Barbara Anders wrote:

        >I've been fiddling with this for 2 days. I've done it before but can't,
        >for the life of me, figure out how to do it now. Help, please!

        Hi Barbara. You have to go to the "Menu>DB>Databases", then tap on the
        popup list next to the db name and select "delete". I agree that this
        is one aspect of HS2 that always seems to feel not-quite-intuitive, and
        many people have to ask for help.

        Bob.
      • banders0324171
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 3, 2005
          Thanks, Bob!! I'm saving this post in case I forget again, LOL.

          Thanks again,
          Barbara

          --- In handyshopper@yahoogroups.com, Robert Moynihan <ramoynihan@r...>