Re: [HS] how to select multiple "catagories" (not stores)

  • BruceHP@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2005
      In a message dated 8/1/2005 12:54:55 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      barbarajfn@... writes:

      I use icons for this purpose; even sometimes making the icon a word so I
      remember what it is supposed to be. Of course you can't choose items
      "only" with that icon but sorting helps.
      --

      You could put a "Unique Code" in the Note field, searchable. This code
      could be progressive so as to exclude more groups as it gets longer.