Re: [HS] List download problem

  • robanniephillips
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2004
      Hi Xavier,
      Thanks for the input. I tried it again with the same result. I have
      just successfully downloaded the file from my home computer, so I
      guess it must have been a work firewall issue, although why I could
      still download from every other file server than f4, beats me.
      Problem gone away ..till next time :-))
      Rob

      --- In handyshopper@yahoogroups.com, "Xavier Aranda" <xaranda@t...>