import Palm TODO lists?

  • tmb_groups
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2004
      Is there some feature/software for importing the TODO lists
      from Palm's built-in TODO application?

      I couldn't find anything in the menus or mailing list.

      Thanks.
    • Greg Gaub
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2004
        tmb_groups wrote:

        > Is there some feature/software for importing the TODO lists
        > from Palm's built-in TODO application?

        No. You'll need to find some other way of getting your ToDos into
        HandyShopper. If there's not too many, it might be easier just to put
        them into HandyShopper from scratch. If there are like 50 or more, then
        trying to figure out a way to export them from ToDo so that they can be
        imported into HandyShopper might be worth looking into.

        -Greg
      • geezr02906
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 1, 2004
          There is a program that wiil export ToDos to memopad-ToDo2Memo
          http://www.palmgear.com?xyz=14204

          It is shareware for $5.00

          Jay

          --- In handyshopper@yahoogroups.com, "tmb_groups" <tmb_groups@y...>
          wrote:
          > Is there some feature/software for importing the TODO lists
          > from Palm's built-in TODO application?
          >
          > I couldn't find anything in the menus or mailing list.
          >
          > Thanks.
        • ajcross123
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 1, 2004
            1. Open HS2Edit in Excel.
            2. Open Palm Desktop.
            3. Show All categories in To Do.
            4. Use Edit | Select All from the menu.
            4. Use Edit | Send To | MS Excel from the menu.
            5. Switch to Excel.
            6. Now copy the data from each column to the similar in HS2Edit:
            Item Description -> Description
            Due Date -> Date
            Priority -> Priority
            Note -> Note
            Category -> Category
            7. Completed will go to Need. Use this formula =IF(D3="Yes","x","")
            for each row and copy the values to the Need column.
            8. Use HS2Edit Export to install the file.

            This will not set alarms.

            Andy Cross