File - -File_Listing-.txt

  • handyshopper@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 53 , Jan 1, 2004
      Last Updated on 05-04-02

      This text file lists all the Folders (with descriptions) and files within them
      (with descriptions) that exist on this file server. It will be kept as up to
      date as possible, but files can be added or deleted at any time. The point of
      this file is to make it easier to see what files are available and where they
      are located.

      Thanks to all the generous people who haved shared their lists!

      * - denotes a file (usually text like this, or a PDB to install on a Palm.)
      [] - denotes a folder (in which files are stored)

      * -Downloading-README- : Read this file before installing any of the list
      databases from this site!!!!
      (by GregGaub, 4k, 04/26/2002)

      * -File Listing- : Quick reference for what list files are available, and what
      folder they are in. (the file you're reading now)
      (by Greg Gaub, 27k, 05/04/2002)

      [] -HandyShopper2-User-Guide- : Getting Started, Preferences and Settings,
      Sharing Lists, and HS2Edit for Excel sections available. If you have
      questions, check for the answers here!

      * -UPloading-README- : Read this file before Uploading any files to this
      archive!!!
      (by GregGaub, 4k, 01/17/2002)

      [] Applications: The HandyShopper application archives, including version 1.7,
      2.1, and any desktop applications that come up.

      [] DShopper: contains old and new versions and updates and other information
      for the DesktopShopper companion to HandyShopper

      * DShopper.zip: Desktop companion for HandyShopper 1.7 (NOT 2.x!)
      (552k, 04/23/2001)

      * ds2.2 to ds2.3 upgrade.zip: Upgrade from Desktop Shopper 2.2 to v2.3.
      Includes bugfixes (non-Latin characters, "',.=; allowed in text fields)
      plus new features(keyboard accelerators, full internationalisation
      support, directory histories and file finder in File/Directory chooser
      dialogs, interface to Tesco Online). Unzip the contents to your install
      directory and continue. NB The full product will be released shortly on
      Palmgear if you prefer to wait.
      (401 KB, richard_livingstone_99, 11/05/2001)

      * help.htm: DesktopShopper 2.3 help file, for those who need it.
      (38 KB, flux1971, 11/21/2001)

      [] HS2: Current release of HS2, FAQ and Readme files, and the hs2convert.exe

      * Get it from PalmGear!
      http://www.palmgear.com/software/ showsoftware.cfm?prodID=1350

      [] beta: Pre-release version(s) of HS2 for those who wish to test them
      and provide feedback directly to Chris. DO NOT INSTALL THIS if you're
      not prepared for the potential to lose data, maybe even hard crash the
      Palm!!!!

      * -Tester-FAQ-: Read this if you want to help test beta versions of
      HS2.
      (5 KB, flux1971, 03/30/2002)

      * HS2_Beta-Test.PDB: Use this list to test beta versions to make sure
      you test everything
      (9 KB, flux1971, 04/25/2002)

      * various beta versions of HS2 are stored here before final release
      versions are posted to PalmGear. If there are no other files in this
      folder, it means that the last version was the release version. As
      noted, users should not installed beta versions without
      understanding the risks involved.

      [] HS2-Edit for Excel: Excel workbook that incorporates macros to convert,
      import/export HS2 database files.

      The file(s) in this folder are updated regularly as new features are
      added and new bugs are found and killed. Please browse to this folder
      to see what the current version is. If you use Excel 97 or 2000 on
      Windows 98 or 2000 (and some other similar versions of Windows), and
      would like to edit your HS2 lists on your desktop, then this is an
      ideal solution.

      [] HandyShopper 1.7: HS 1.7 application file and readme information

      * -HandyShopper_README-.htm: HandyShopper 1.7 User Guide. Lots of useful
      information for all versions of HandyShopper.
      (35 KB, 02/17/2001)

      * HandyShop.prc: The HandyShopper (v1.7) application file.
      (41 KB, 07/31/2001)

      * figure1.gif: (graphic file for README file above)
      (2 KB, 03/12/2001)

      * figure2.gif: (graphic file for README file above)
      (2 KB, 03/12/2001)

      * hs17.zip: HandyShopper 1.7, the old version with less features, but a
      much smaller RAM requirement (does NOT support multiple lists). This
      zip file contains all the files above.
      (45k, 04/23/2001)

      [] hs2view: a way to preview XML files, produced by hs2convert, in MS
      Internet Explorer 5.x+

      There are numerous files in this directory relating to the viewing and
      usage of the XML viewer. If interested in the XML viewer, please
      browse to this folder.

      [] Business: Lists to keep track of business type stuff, home or office,
      personal or professional

      * CommLog.pdb: "CommLog" is a "HandyShopper" database that provides a method
      to track incoming, outgoing, and planned communications: Calls, Messages,
      Voicemails, Pages, eMails, Conversations, etc.
      (by incitedesignworks, 9 KB, 06/06/2001)
      (there is also a notes file for this list)

      * HS2_GTD_HS2.PDB: This is how I do "Getting Things Done" with HS2 - Andy
      Cross
      (by ajcross123, 6 KB, 08/23/2001)

      * HS2_GTD_demo.PDB: Using HS to implement 'Getting Things Done'
      (by jandahall2000, 5 KB, 06/26/2001)

      [] Chores and Errands: Cleaning task lists, repetitive errands, and anything
      else that fits here.

      * Charge!.PDB: Keep track of your rechargeable batteries
      (by kapteinkurk, 5 KB, 05/30/2001)

      * Cleaning.PDB: List of cleaning chores for house and home, by SusanB.
      Stores are rooms/areas, and categories are frequency (daily, weekly, etc.)
      (by SusanB, 8k, 11/15/2000)

      * CleaningCards2.pdb: Modified version of jharkness' Cleaning Cards list,
      where stores are time periods (days, etc.) and categories are rooms.
      (by GregGaub, 8k, 11/15/2000)

      * Cleaning_Cards.PDB: This is the revised version of my wife's cleaning card
      system made into a HS DB.
      (by jharkness, 8k, 11/15/2000)

      * HS2_Cleaning.PDB: Modified FlyLady Cleaning List
      (21 KB, nancygnomer, 04/14/2002)

      * HS2_Cleaning_LNC.PDB: This chores list is set up a little differently.
      Stores are places, and categories are frequency (opposite of what the
      others I saw were). I always tend to want more categories than the palm
      OS, allows, and using the stores for that function allows me both a
      greater # and longer names. There is an entry describing how to use the
      database.
      (by scrapnchat, 11 KB, 07/15/2001)

      * HS2_CntrlJrnl.PDB: This is my control journal, hopefully pre-beta for
      alarms. If someone who has the latest released version of HS could
      download and see if I converted it correctly. This is the file I uploaded
      when the Flylady conversation was going.
      (20 KB, glhent, 04/25/2002)

      * HS2_FlyLady_CAH.PDB: FlyLady Routines setup by Cathy Hughes
      (9 KB, vernaltemptress, 04/15/2002)
      (there is also a notes file for this list)

      * HS2_Flylady_Zones.PDB: A series of zone specific to-do lists and
      checklists based on the lists available at FlyLady.net.
      (14 KB, phebecat2001, 04/14/2002)

      * HS2_Home.PDB: Home Organization
      (11 KB, lorideana, 01/07/2002)

      * HS2_My_Routines.PDB: FlyLady Cleaning list. Please read the Note..it's
      several Items down on the list.......in the Bath Catagory.....I can't get
      it to move up the DB without changing the how it sorts. -Dawn
      (12 KB, firstcavwife, 04/14/2002)

      * Teacher.PDB: Keep track of your student's attendance and grades.
      (by me_marto, 6 KB, 03/09/2001)
      (there is also a notes file for this list)

      [] Entertainment: Oscar Nominees, Festival guides, and anything else that's
      just plain fun!

      * 2001_NBA_Playoffs.PDB: Playoff brackets for the NBA Playoffs. Use aisles
      as a game-by-game score keeper. (Includes scores thru game 3 of the 1st
      round and adds Day stores to know what games are on that day.)
      (by slcvisor, 6 KB, 04/30/2001)

      * Fiesta!.PDB: The family oriented 2001 Fiesta celebration offers 159 events
      for individuals of all ages. Scheduled for April 20-29, it provides a
      diverse collection for all tastes. Viva San Antonio!
      (by snippet_sa, 16 KB, 04/09/2001)

      * HS2_Oscars_2002.PDB: Oscars 2002- It builds on the database created in
      2001. Stores are "best Actor", "best Actress" etc. Items are the actors
      and movies nominated. You can mark your personal bets as "needed" and then
      see how you fare. Enjoy!
      (11 KB, azul1995, 03/03/2002)

      * HS2_Survivor_IV_-_Marquesas.PDB: Keep track of which survivors are still
      on the island.
      (6 KB, snippet_sa, 03/01/2002)

      * Oscars_2001.PDB: Nominee ballot for the 2001 Oscars (this Sunday 25 Apr
      2001, ABC). :)
      (by slcvisor, 11 KB, 03/23/2001)

      [] Financial: Family budgeting, expense tracking, and such.

      * AutoCare.PDB: Thanks to Greg's input, I was able to put together a
      database to keep track of my "AutoCare". Here is a breakdown: Categories -
      Battery, lube, maintenance, oil change, repair & tires. Stores - your
      auto (enter as many vehicles as you own) Description - description of
      maintenance/repair performed. Note - explanation of repair, detail of
      costs, location of where service was done, and mileage. Price - amount
      paid. Date - (of course) date.
      (by anniebluesky, 5 KB, 06/01/2001)

      * Bill_Manager_ASM.PDB: Use to organize monthly bills due. Stores are bill
      types and categories are months. Thanks to Greg for the tips for creation
      of this database.
      (by amagner@..., 5 KB, 03/05/2001)

      * HS2_Investment_template.PDB: Handyshopper Investment Tracker. There are
      some sample funds populating the categories. Feel free to look at how they
      were used by checking the notes that were added. You may want to rename
      the database from "Investment template" to just plain "Investments"
      (5 KB, cesinco, 04/10/2002)

      * I_Owe_You's.pdb: Based on IOU.pdb, this one is organized differently, and
      includes notes and examples.
      (by GregGaub, 9k, 01/05/2001)

      * ~Checkbook_Register.PDB: Checkbook Register - The 1st entry should be the
      ending balance from the last statement. Enter the Description, the
      Category (ATM, Check, Deposit, Interest), the check # in the Custom Text
      field and the amount (negative for withdrawals). Your current balance is
      displayed by hitting the "$" button. Reconcile the entries against the
      next statement by checking them off and comparing the purchased total
      against your statement. Checkout and enter a new ending balance to start
      off a new month.
      (by billbaughman, 5 KB, 05/22/2001)

      [] Grocery Lists: shopping lists with mostly food and household items...
      groceries. :)

      * Generic_Shopping.PDB: Generic Grocery list - 239 items - good start
      (by Big_Duck_Fan, 9 KB, 02/25/2001)

      * GroStart.pdb: A starter grocery list. It has 250 items arranged in 11
      categories (Produce, Frozen, etc), and assigned to 3 generic stores (e.g.
      Drugstore). Also includes an "Often Needed" short list for quick picks.
      (13 KB, rsshaw9, 04/05/2002)

      * Groceries_JLB.PDB: This is the grocery list that my fiance and I use. It
      contains a fairly wide (just under 200 items), but random selection of
      items. I've built this list over the last 2 years, and only rarely do I
      need to add new things to it. There are some prices, but too many.
      (by jesse_becker, 11k, 11/12/2000)

      * Groceries_QFC.pdb: Duplicate of the QFC grocery list
      (by SusanB, 11k, 11/13/2000)

      * HS2_!Killeen_Shopping_Database.PDB: Set up mainly for the Super WalMart in
      Killeen, TX. The Aisles takes a route from the front to the back thru the
      'dry goods' half of WM, back up to the front of the store, then
      front-to-back to get groceries. Lastly, along the Meat section and then to
      Produce (which I included the Frozen foods so your ice cream won't melt
      while shopping).
      (16 KB, firstcavwife, 03/21/2002)

      * HS2_GroStart_3928.pdb: A starter grocery list. It has 250 items arranged
      in 11 categories (Produce, Frozen, etc), and assigned to 3 generic stores
      (e.g. Drugstore). Also includes an "Often Needed" short list for quick
      picks. by rsshaw9 (made to function for a previous version of HS2)
      (13 KB, flux1971, 04/11/2002)

      * HS2_Grocery_Lists.PDB: Food Lion Grocey List
      (17 KB, jphillips7920794, 12/07/2001)

      * Shopping_List_S.pdb: Grocery shopping list. Includes many local and
      national stores, as well as many items.
      (by Spinacia, 10k, 01/29/2001)

      * Ultimate_GP.pdb: My first contribution to the HandyShopper Users group.
      The ultimate shopping list. Not many things have been left out. WARNING:
      Size = 180kb. (by GioP)
      (180 KB, giovanni_f_pagan, 10/31/2001)

      * _Shopping_list_Wal-Mart.PDB: This is a shopping list for my Walmart super
      store. Maybe your Walmart is set up similar. Please note...Aisles is the
      physical isle. Quanity is the order in which I do a shopping trip.
      (12 KB, anniebluesky, 02/13/2002)

      [] Health: Lists that help you keep track of diet, exercise, doctor visits, or
      anything else related to physical, mental, or spiritual health.

      * AllergyTracker JWG.pdb: This database provides a method for seasonal
      allergy sufferers to track their allergic reactions (and their method(s)
      of treatment), in order to identify dates of flare-ups and to relay that
      information to their allergist at their annual checkup.
      (by incitedesignworks, 5 KB, 05/27/2001)
      (there is also a notes file for this list)

      * Calorie_Counter.PDB: Calorie Counter. Organized by food type (store).
      Choose the items you have eaten and enter the correct amount for "need"
      and you can total to see how many calories you are racking up.
      (by rhaerr, 16 KB, 03/03/2001)
      (there is also a notes file for this list)

      * Diet_S.pdb: Calorie tracker for dieting. Includes the basics only.
      (by Spinacia, 2k, 01/29/2001)
      (there is also a notes file for this list)

      * Examination_of_Conscience.PDB: Checklist designed for a fairly complete
      examination of conscience to be used by Catholics before going to
      Confession. Simply tap on the items you need to confess and then switch
      to "need view" when you go to Confession. Also may be used by other
      denominations for meditation or prayer.
      (by cakfp, 7 KB, 04/09/2001)

      * GD.PDB: track meals for (gestational) diabetes in terms of servings of
      starches, fats, etc.
      (by nancygnomer, 2 KB, 05/27/2001)

      * HS2_Akron_Diet.PDB: The Akron Diet in HS2 form
      (by justplainsuzi, 6 KB, 09/03/2001)

      * HS2_Workout.PDB: This is to schedule workouts, especially lifting
      weights.Each exercise is an item.Stores are the days of the week,
      categories are the area of the body the exercise focuses on, custom text
      is used to put the number of sets, Quantity is the number of reps, aisle
      can be used to put the exercises in order for the different days (so
      benchpress can be 1st on Sunday and 5th on Wednesday), finally, the weight
      used for the exercise is the price. There are only a few exercises here to
      show how to do it.
      (5 KB, deibel_s, 01/17/2002)

      * PKDietExchange.PDB: Exchange List for Weight Loss Program (NOT a ZIP file!
      Please rename to .pdb during download/save process!)
      (by knightpatricia, 22 KB, 02/09/2001)
      (there is also a notes file for this list)

      * Prayer List.pdb: A simple list to track prayer requests. Categories setup
      as prayer focus. Use custom text for actual description of request. Puts
      request date in automatically. I use the Note area to enter an answer to
      the prayer. Enjoy. Feel free to modify.
      (by amagner, 4k, 12/19/2000)

      * The Weight Watchers Food Companion lists have all been removed at the
      request of Weight Watchers International. Sorry. :(

      * Wyatt.PDB: Toddler Daily Diet Tracker
      (by Lucinda, 6k, 12/04/2000)

      [] Hobbies: Databases used for things like tracking collection values, parts
      lists for projects, even recipes and so forth.

      * Backup.PDB: Keep track of the files on your harddisk which have to be
      included in a backup.Database: Backup / Shops: Week, Month, Year /
      additional info on the data to backup
      (by kapteinkurk, 5 KB, 06/02/2001)

      * Beanie_Babies.PDB: Beanie Babie list! I use it to keep track of which ones
      my children have so I won't buy duplicates.
      (by snippet_sa, 20 KB, 04/07/2001)

      * Birds.PDB: Birding list
      (by ostermik, 38 KB, 06/02/2001)

      * Cross_Stitch_Thread.PDB: Keep track of what thread you have and what
      colors each project needs.
      (by snippet_sa, 48 KB, 03/26/2001)

      [] Genealogy

      * Census_Search.PDB: Genealogists' Census checkoff list --
      includes US, England, Canadian, and LDS Church censuses.
      (by wold.andy, 16k, 12/03/2000)

      * FHLW_Civil_War_Documents.PDB: Family History Library worksheet for
      locating (US) Civil War Documents.
      (by slcvisor, 6 KB, 04/06/2001)

      * FHLW_Rev_War_Documents.PDB: Family History Library worksheet for
      locating (US) Revolutionary War Documents.
      (by slcvisor, 6 KB, 04/06/2001)

      * MilitaryGraveSymbols.pdb: NOTE: This is NOT a HandyShopper database --
      it is an "iSilo" format DOC file.
      (by slcvisor, 15 KB, 04/26/2001)

      * gen_Diseases.PDB: List of disease descriptions and symptoms for
      genealogists.
      (by slcvisor, 37 KB, 04/25/2001)

      * gen_Occupations.PDB: List of occupations for genealogists (including
      medieval era)
      (by slcvisor, 9 KB, 04/25/2001)

      * gen_TombstoneInscriptions.PDB: List of meanings of Fraternal
      initialisms and symbols/images on tombstones.
      (by slcvisor, 16 KB, 04/25/2001)

      * HS2_Beanie_Babies2002.PDB: Updated as of April 15, 2002 list of Beanie
      babies
      (23 KB, scoutmom_skf, 04/25/2002)

      * HS2_Cheat!.PDB: Use this database to keep your cheats for different
      games&platforms. Shops are platforms like GBC, PS1 and PC. Database
      contains some data to get the idea. Make your children happy! :-)
      (5 KB, kapteinkurk, 12/09/2001)

      * HS2_MG_MenuWk.PDB: Simple menu planning DB that I cross-ref with my
      grocery list to squeeze every last cent out of my grocery dollar.
      (17 KB, dallymo, 11/20/2001)

      * HS2_Quarters.pdb: Modified State Quarters list. Categories indicate the
      minting year (the year has been removed from the Description). Aisles
      indicate the sequence the quarters will be issued (the Quantity field is
      no longer used to indicate sequence). modified by Chris Antos
      (6 KB, 10/10/2001)

      * HS2_Tiger_cubs.PDB: BSA Tiger Cub Tracking
      (8 KB, nancygnomer, 02/25/2002)

      * Lasting_Impressions_stencils.zip: This pdb file contains a listing of all
      of the brass stencils that included in the three Colored Impressions
      software available for coloring and printing Lasting Impression stencils
      on your computer printer before dry embossing. The .txt file contains info
      on stores, categories and use of the custom text fields.
      (13 KB, kimberly_sandberg, 03/10/2002)

      * Meal_Planner.PDB: A Recipe Book that is set up for meal planning.
      (by pugdog_quest, 32 KB, 03/08/2001)

      * Meal_Planner_by_GRC.PDB: Meal Planning Database
      (by drumgirl313, 8 KB, 06/04/2001)

      * PEZ.pdb: Track your PEZ dispenser collection. Stores are the dispenser
      grouping (Disney, Smurfs, etc) and categories are whether you have it on
      card, in bag, or opened and if you don't have it whether or not it is
      available in US or Canada/Europe.
      (by kf4wvo, 22 KB, 09/04/2001)

      * Pattern_yardaqe.PDB: For tracking needed fabric yardage for sewing
      patterns you frequently use. Also helps eliminate purchasing duplicate
      sewing patterns.
      (by bakinglass, 10 KB, 03/13/2001)

      * PokeList.PDB: Pokemon List
      (by rhaerr, 5 KB, 04/20/2001)
      (there is also a notes file for this list)

      * RecipesSample.PDB: Just a small list of recipes. Some are really good
      ones :)
      (by Pearlie, 54k, 01/07/2001)
      (there is also a notes file for this list)

      * Refunding_by_GRC.PDB: Couponing/Refunding Organizer for Coupon Queens
      looking to organize forms, qualifiers, coupons and trades. Create quick
      trade lists and wishlists for your website, email, trade board, etc. Easy!
      (by GRC, 20k, 12/04/2000)

      * Scrapbook_Stuff.PDB: Keep an inventory of your supplies.
      (by snippet_sa, 5 KB, 04/17/2001)

      * State_quarters.PDB: Keep track of your State Quarters. "P" and "D" mints
      (by kb8von1, 9 KB, 03/28/2001)

      * Victory_Garden_AEW.PDB: Gardening database: Annuals, Perenials,
      Vegetables, Herbs, etc.
      (by slcvisor, 17 KB, 04/18/2001)

      [] International: Lists in languages other than English. Anything from Spanish
      to German language lists are stored in this folder.

      [] Deutsch: Lists in German

      * HS2_Besorgungen.PDB: General Shoppinglist in German ... used as a base
      for new lists, without prices
      (12 KB, sansch71, 04/17/2002)

      [] Espa�ol: Lists in Spanish

      * HS2_Compras_Super.PDB: A complete grocery list in spanish of more than
      500 items in several categories. Enjoy!!
      (22 KB, delbuceo, 04/08/2002)

      * HS2_Nutricion_Spanish_Pau.PDB: IN SPANISH - Calories, fats,
      carbohidrates, and proteins of a lot of different foods
      (by paulivin, 28 KB, 08/11/2001)
      (there is also a notes file for this list, in Spanish!)

      [] Inventory: Inventory type lists for things such as your home, freezer and
      other food storage, etc.

      * Food_Storage_AEW.PDB: A database for tracking what items you have in food
      storage and where -- including freezer(s), pantry, seasonings, emergency-
      kit, etc. It is meant to replace the "Freezer Inventory AEW" database.
      (by slcvisor, 7 KB, 04/30/2001)

      * Freezer_Inventory_AEW.PDB: A database for knowing what you have in what
      freezers (and even what shelf it's on.)
      (by slcvisor, 6 KB, 04/19/2001)

      [] Multimedia: Databases used to track music, movies, DVDs, and other "media"
      collections or lists

      * CD_Collection_AEW.PDB: An example of how I would set up a CD Collection
      database.
      (by slcvisor, 42 KB, 03/16/2001)

      * DVD_Library_(AEW).PDB: DVD Collection List
      (by slcvisor, 15 KB, 12/06/2000)

      * HS2_MovieRentals.PDB: This is a database helps me track my movie rentals.
      I use the description for the name of the movie. The quantity is the
      rottentomatoes.com rating to help me decide which movie I might enjoy most
      when I'm shopping at the store. Once I've watched a movie, I check its
      tickbox and use priority to rate how well I liked it. I've experimented
      with category. I'll probably settle on using category for genre so I can
      rent a chick flick or a thriller accordingly. The system works for me :-)
      (6 KB, cindy_clayton_1999, 02/16/2002)

      * HS2_Movies to Watch.pdb: A list of movies you don't want to miss.
      Currently contains Academy Award Best Picture, Best Actor, and Best
      Actress winners, as well as AFI 100 movies (annotated in the Aisle) and a
      few of my favorite actors.
      (29 KB, snippet_sa, 12/26/2001)

      * HS2_Woody_Allen_Movies.PDB: A list of all Woody Allen movies with main
      cast, length, studio, and price of DVD/VHS.
      (4 KB, jsouthworth_73, 04/14/2002)

      * Lyrics.PDB: If you want to run around with your favorite lyrics in your
      Palm, this is a nice way to organize them.
      (by kapteinkurk, 5 KB, 05/26/2001)

      [] Reference: Lists used mainly for reference

      * 2002OlympicSchedule.PDB: Schedule for the 2002 Winter Olympics in Salt
      Lake City, Utah. Includes categories by sport, venue, and medals.
      (by slcvisor, 31 KB, 04/10/2001)

      * Dealer_Interview.PDB: Questions you should ask your RV or car dealer
      before purchasing a vehicle from them
      (by cakfp, 2 KB, 03/07/2001)

      * HS2_ARBooks.PDB: Childrens book list
      (136 KB, emooreatwork, 03/10/2002)

      * HS2_ARBooks_DruidHills: Expanded list of children's books K-3
      (145 KB, emooreathome, 04/18/2002)

      * HS2_Award_books.PDB: Caldecott & Newberry Award Winners
      (44 KB, scoutmom_skf, 04/25/2002)

      * HS2_TV_Satellite_DishNetwork123.PDB: DishNetwork satellite TV list using
      category for subscription groups and stores for custom menus. The "custom"
      field is the chan#.
      (15 KB, mstone_77459, 04/07/2002)

      * LDS_General_Authorities_AEW.PDB: This is a list of the General Authorities
      and Auxiliary Presidencies of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day
      Saints.
      (by slcvisor, 83 KB, 04/02/2001)

      * LDS_Temples_AEW.PDB: This is a list of Temples of The Church of Jesus
      Christ of Latter-day Saints. Includes dedication date, order (aisle), and
      5-digit PAF Code.
      (by slcvisor, 15 KB, 04/02/2001)

      * Pre-Delivery.PDB: Items that should be inspected/studied before taking
      delivery of your new RV or car (for those items that apply)
      (by cakfp, 8 KB, 03/07/2001)

      * USPS_Service_Prices.pdb: A brief summary of the new pricing for the most
      commonly used services of the United States Postal Service. Updated 7/1
      USPS Service prices (hopefully)
      (by vgoldberg, 8k, 06/27/2001)

      [] Shopping: Shopping lists other than for groceries, such as gifting and
      greeting card lists.

      * GreetingCards.PDB: Database to track the greeting cards I need to send out
      monthly. Categories are the holiday type and the stores are the months.
      I've left data in it, so it would need to be cleaned out, but you will get
      the idea. I hope this file is okay and not corrupt as the last one. Please
      let me know if you have problems.
      (by donatofamily, 9 KB, 05/29/2001)

      * HS2_NewBabyList.pdb: A friend gave me this list and it's turning out to be
      quite useful so I'll share it. It's a basic list of what you need for a
      newborn baby plus suggested lists of what to take along for a hospital
      birth and what to have around during labour.
      (8 KB, richard_livingstone_99, 01/25/2002)

      * Presents.PDB: Present Tracking Database. Stores are people and categories
      are whether you have an idea, got the present, need it or sent it. I've
      left data in it so you can see how it works. Also spot for what occassion
      you're getting the present for.
      (by cgs93458, 5k, 12/03/2000)

      [] Travelling and Packing: Help keep track of inteneraries, what to bring, what
      you brought, what you're bringing back... stuff like that.

      * AHC_Track_Day.PDB: Track day preparation list (auto racing)
      (by andy_clayson, 6 KB, 06/04/2001)

      * Campfire.PDB: The "proper" way to build and extinguish a campfire. How to
      remove a tick.
      (by cakfp, 9 KB, 03/15/2001)

      * HS2_BabyTravelList.pdb: List of things to pack when travelling with small
      baby
      (6 KB, richard_livingstone_99, 01/25/2002)

      * HS2_Camping.PDB: Camping Checklist for tent camping at sites with power.
      (7 KB, kpjgpm, 02/11/2002)

      * HS2_Vacation_Days-LBS.PDB: After you get back from your trip, here's a
      "handy" database to keep track of your vacation (and other) days taken
      from work. See Author's Note in store: Note
      (6 KB, vt2ny, 11/07/2001)

      * Maintenance.PDB: RV Maintenance Checklists for routine RV maintenance
      procedures
      (by cakfp, 24 KB, 02/25/2001)

      * Michael's_Gear_List.pdb: Michael's Ultralight Backpacking Checklist,
      transcribed by GregG from Michael Connick's web site list.
      (by GregGaub, 8k, 10/25/2000)

      * Moving_Checklist_(GAG).PDB: Simple checklist to go through before you
      move, separated into amount of time before moving day. Copied from
      www.movers.com.
      (by GregGaub, 8 KB, 03/08/2001)

      * RV_Camping_Checklists.PDB: Various RV Checklists, packing, inventory,
      tools, setting up and breking campetc.
      (by cakfp, 52 KB, 02/25/2001)

      * RV_Items_to_Buy.PDB: Lists of "must have" items to purchase for RVers just
      starting out on the highway
      (by cakfp, 6 KB, 02/25/2001)

      * Road_Trip_Sample_AEW.PDB: A sample database of how to use HandyShopper to
      estimate mileage in sections of a road trip.
      (by slcvisor, 3 KB, 03/28/2001)

      * Safety.PDB: RV Safety Checklists
      (by cakfp, 8 KB, 02/25/2001)

      * Sports_S.pdb: Packing list for sports-related outings, including hiking
      and skiing.
      (by Spinacia, 6k, 01/29/2001)

      * Travel_JLB.PDB: Smallish list of things to pack. The stores denote various
      groupings; things only for Winter or Summer, or fancy clothes (should the
      trip require them). The categories I use to denote if I should buy it when
      I get there, if it's in the wash, or anything else "unusual."
      (by jesse_becker, 6k, 11/12/2000)

      * Trip_List_S.pdb: Complete packing list for traveling/vacationing.
      (by Spinacia, 5k, 01/29/2001)

      * Winterizing.PDB: RV Winterizing Checklists for various parts of your RV
      (by cakfp, 16 KB, 02/25/2001)

      [] Utilities: Utilities to help create / manage Databases. (spreadsheets, etc.)

      * Filez User Manual.pdf: see file name
      (34 KB, 09/25/2001)

      * Filez.prc: a palm application that allows you to view and change settings
      of files on the device. Can be used to set an HS2 list as "launchable" so
      that it appears in the application launcher, allowing you to automatically
      open that list in HS2.

      * Notes for HandyShopperImport Spreadsheet: (See Text)
      (by slcvisor, 1 KB, 03/30/2001)

      * _excel_HandyShopperImport.xls: Excel 97 spreadsheet that converts your
      data into a format that HandyShopper can import (including notes). Now
      includes a sheet that supports International formats of currency.
      (by slcvisor, 183 KB, 04/29/2001)

      [] temporary: post files to share for weeding out bugs in the various HS2
      related applications. Files older than older than one month will be deleted
      without notice.
    • handyshopper@yahoogroups.com
      Message 53 of 53 , Jun 1, 2005
        Last Updated on 01-13-04

[...]

        * Aisle Numbering Graphic.doc: A Visual of the Aisle Numbering System
        in the User's Guide
        (23 KB, firstcavwife, 07/16/2002)

        * HandyShopManual.pdb: Handy Shopper manual to read on your palm device
        - REQUIRES PLUCKER (http://www.plkr.org/index.plkr) Download Plucker
        Viewer below
        (562 KB, brucewestfall, 11/07/2003)

        * UPDATED USER GUIDE!!!: Go to http://snapbag.com/~flux/hs/ for the updated
        user guide.
        (1 KB, flux1971, 05/25/2003)

        * plucker-1.6.zip: Plucker viewer for HandyShopManual on palm. Also visit
        www.plkr.org for more cool stuff
        (290 KB, brucewestfall, 11/07/2003)

        * -UPloading-README- : Read this file before Uploading any files to this
        archive!!!
        (by GregGaub, 4k, 01/17/2002)

        [] Applications: The HandyShopper application archives, including version 1.7,
        2.1, and any desktop applications that come up.

        [] DShopper: USUPPORTED! INCOMPATIBLE!!! The files contained herein are old
        versions and are unlikely to function with current versions of
        HandyShopper

        * DShopper.zip: Desktop companion for HandyShopper 1.7 (NOT 2.x!)
        (552 KB, demeonx, 04/23/2001)

        * Get the JVM from here...: http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.3/jre/
        (1 KB, flux1971, 06/01/2002)

        * csv_convert.xsl: Fixes Desktop Shopper 2.4 so it works with HS 2.4.1
        (although the UI still doesn't support alarms yet). Thanks to Frederic
        for helping out the user testing...
        (4 KB, richard_livingstone_99, 06/05/2002)

        * csv_convert2.xsl: Fixes Desktop Shopper 2.4 so it works with HS 2.6
        (although the UI still doesn't support alarms, alarm sounds, or icons).
        Install to your DShopper folder and remove the 2 from the end of the
        file name to replace the old version in the DShopper folder. This should
        work as I've tested it by importing an HS2 v2.6 list and exporting it
        without error, but I make no guarantees. -Greg
        (4 KB, flux1971, 10/17/2002)

        * ds2_4_nojvm.exe: Desktop Shopper 2.4 installer. NO Java Virtual Machine!
        You must already have JVM 1.3 or higher installed on your machine for
        this to work!
        (3308 KB, flux1971, 05/26/2002)

        * help.htm: DesktopShopper 2.3 help file, for those who need it.
        (38 KB, flux1971, 11/21/2001)

        [] HS2: Current release of HS2, FAQ and Readme files, and the hs2convert.exe

        * Get it from PalmGear!
        http://www.palmgear.com?xyz=1350

        * hs26013.zip: HS2 build 6013 (December 13rd, 2003)
        (204 KB, flux1971, 12/13/2003)

        [] beta: The beta folder was removed in favor of a separate, closed,
        beta testing group.

        [] HS2-Utils: This is a Palm application that allows you to combine together
        (merge) two HandyShopper lists.

        * Get HS2-Utils from PalmGear.txt: HS2-Utils allows you to manipulate
        HandyShopper2 (HS2) lists in ways that are not possible in HS2 itself.
        Functions such as list merging, and custom aisle order definitions are
        provided. Complete documentation and tutorial files are provided in the
        download zip file.
        (1 KB, ramoynihan, 04/10/2003)

        * HS2Utils_v114.zip: Full archive of HS-Utils v.14
        (131 KB, corblimey_ca, 06/21/2003)

        [] HS2-Edit for Excel: Excel workbook that incorporates macros to convert,
        import/export HS2 database files.

        * Get HS2Edit from PalmGear.txt: HS2 database editer for Excel97 and
        later. This zip file contains all of the files necessary to run HS2Edit,
        including the main spreadsheet file, the custom navigator, the custom
        file converter and user documentation. Refer to the documentation files,
        or the help menu (HS2Edit>Help) for additional information.
        (1 KB, ramoynihan, 04/08/2003)

[...]

        * Avon.zip: Tracking Avon Orders
        (2 KB, myidiskarrie, 07/18/2002)

        * CommLog.pdb: "CommLog" is a "HandyShopper" database that provides a method
        to track incoming, outgoing, and planned communications: Calls, Messages,
        Voicemails, Pages, eMails, Conversations, etc.
        (by incitedesignworks, 9 KB, 06/06/2001)
        (there is also a notes file for this list)

        * HS2_CeBIT.zip: CeBIT Guide. Halls as stores, boothes as custom text.
        (129 KB, hmoeller_privat, 03/07/2003)

        * HS2_David Allen.pdb: A template for "Life list". Use this as a starting
        point for developing todo lists based on David Allen's book "Getting Things
        Done" ISBN# 0-14-200028-0
        (4 KB, corblimey_ca, 06/16/2003)

        * HS2_GTD_HS2.PDB: This is how I do "Getting Things Done" with HS2 - Andy
        Cross
        (by ajcross123, 6 KB, 08/23/2001)

        * HS2_GTD_demo.PDB: Using HS to implement 'Getting Things Done'
        (by jandahall2000, 5 KB, 06/26/2001)

        * HS2_Job_Search_(DMF).PDB: Job Search - Track your job applications
        (4 KB, dmfoulds, 12/24/2003)

        * HS2_Job_Search_(DMF)_ReadMe.txt: Job Search - How to use this database
        (1 KB, dmfoulds, 12/24/2003)

        * HS2_Pets.PDB: My database for keeping track of my pets information. (eg
        vet visits, cost, vaccinations, weight, vet's address and phone#, etc.)
        (6 KB, anniebluesky, 06/03/2003)

        * Changing Email Address: Instructions on how to change your Groups from one
        email address to another.

        [] Chores and Errands: Cleaning task lists, repetitive errands, and anything
        else that fits here.

        * Charge!.PDB: Keep track of your rechargeable batteries
        (by kapteinkurk, 5 KB, 05/30/2001)

        * Cleaning.PDB: List of cleaning chores for house and home, by SusanB.
        Stores are rooms/areas, and categories are frequency (daily, weekly, etc.)
        (by SusanB, 8k, 11/15/2000)

        * CleaningCards2.pdb: Modified version of jharkness' Cleaning Cards list,
        where stores are time periods (days, etc.) and categories are rooms.
        (by GregGaub, 8k, 11/15/2000)

        * Cleaning_Cards.PDB: This is the revised version of my wife's cleaning card
        system made into a HS DB.
        (by jharkness, 8k, 11/15/2000)

        * HS2_30_Days_To_A_Clean_House.PDB: Women's Day info an alternative to
        Flylady
        (14 KB, fell231, 04/24/2003)

        * HS2_Cleaning.PDB: Modified FlyLady Cleaning List
        (21 KB, nancygnomer, 04/14/2002)

        * HS2_Cleaning_LNC.PDB: This chores list is set up a little differently.
        Stores are places, and categories are frequency (opposite of what the
        others I saw were). I always tend to want more categories than the palm
        OS, allows, and using the stores for that function allows me both a
        greater # and longer names. There is an entry describing how to use the
        database.
        (by scrapnchat, 11 KB, 07/15/2001)

        * HS2_CntrlJrnl.PDB: This is my control journal, hopefully pre-beta for
        alarms. If someone who has the latest released version of HS could
        download and see if I converted it correctly. This is the file I uploaded
        when the Flylady conversation was going.
        (20 KB, glhent, 04/25/2002)

        * HS2_EZ_Flylady.PDB: This is my modified version of the Flylady routines.
        Read the 'zz...Notes...zz' for how I set it up and use it.
        (8 KB, anniebluesky, 05/04/2003)

        * HS2_FlyLady_CAH.PDB: FlyLady Routines setup by Cathy Hughes
        (9 KB, vernaltemptress, 04/15/2002)
        (there is also a notes file for this list)

        * HS2_Flylady_Control_Journal.PDB: Deb's Flylady control journal and routines
        (14 KB, fell231, 04/24/2003)

        * HS2_Flylady_EAM.PDB: Elizabeth's Flylady list
        (10 KB, emooreathome, 04/22/2003)

        * HS2_Flylady_Zones.PDB: A series of zone specific to-do lists and
        checklists based on the lists available at FlyLady.net.
        (14 KB, phebecat2001, 04/14/2002)

        * HS2_Home.PDB: Home Organization
        (11 KB, lorideana, 01/07/2002)

        * HS2_Housework_Tips.PDB: An overview of many cleaning systems and general
        cleaning info, enjoy!
        (372 KB, fell231, 04/24/2003)

        * HS2_My_Routines.PDB: FlyLady Cleaning list. Please read the Note..it's
        several Items down on the list.......in the Bath Catagory.....I can't get
        it to move up the DB without changing the how it sorts. -Dawn
        (12 KB, firstcavwife, 04/14/2002)

        * HS2_Terrilein's_Flylady_DB.PDB: Please refer to the ReadMe file for this
        list
        (10 KB, terrilein, 07/06/2002)
        (there is also a notes file for this list)

        * Teacher.PDB: Keep track of your student's attendance and grades.
        (by me_marto, 6 KB, 03/09/2001)
        (there is also a notes file for this list)

        [] Communication: Lists to do with communication and communicating with others

        * HS2_Lists.pdb: US and Canada telephone area code list. The price column
        shows the area code and the description has the city or area in North
        America.
        (24 KB, corblimey_ca, 09/22/2003)

        [] Education: Lists that help you track educational requirements

        * HS2_ClassSched1.PDB: See README for HS2_ClassSched1.PDB. Keep track of
        class assignments by class and due date. Appropriate for high school or
        college student.
        (5 KB, bigmess7, 07/06/2003)
        (there is also a notes file for this list)

        * HS2_VA_EMS_CE_(kal).PDB: For EMTs, Paramedics, etc, who need to tracking
        their Continuing Education, as required by the Virginia Office of Emergency
        Medical Services. (Visit author at http://kal.webhop.net)
        (4 KB, kevinandrewlipscomb, 08/15/2002)

        [] Entertainment: Oscar Nominees, Festival guides, and anything else that's
        just plain fun!

        * 2001_NBA_Playoffs.PDB: Playoff brackets for the NBA Playoffs. Use aisles
        as a game-by-game score keeper. (Includes scores thru game 3 of the 1st
        round and adds Day stores to know what games are on that day.)
        (by slcvisor, 6 KB, 04/30/2001)

        * Fiesta!.PDB: The family oriented 2001 Fiesta celebration offers 159 events
        for individuals of all ages. Scheduled for April 20-29, it provides a
        diverse collection for all tastes. Viva San Antonio!
        (by snippet_sa, 16 KB, 04/09/2001)

        * HS2_Cricket_2003.PDB: Cricket World Cup - Fixtures & Dates
        (6 KB, videoimages1, 02/15/2003)

        * HS2_F1_2003.PDB: 2003 F1 season....Happy racing!
        (6 KB, roockieca, 01/22/2003)

        * HS2_License_Plate_List_by_MITW.PDB: Track which license plates you see on a
        trip (or any time.)
        (7 KB, maninthewild, 08/22/2002)

        * HS2_Movies.PDB: Movie Recommendations. Sample list. When people suggest a
        film. Stores are used to list genre of film (can select multiple genres).
        (7 KB, movieseb, 09/07/2002)

        * HS2_Oscars_2002.PDB: Oscars 2002- It builds on the database created in
        2001. Stores are "best Actor", "best Actress" etc. Items are the actors
        and movies nominated. You can mark your personal bets as "needed" and then
        see how you fare. Enjoy!
        (11 KB, azul1995, 03/03/2002)

        * HS2_Party_Checklist.PDB: A very complete party checklist to prepare for
        entertaining.
        (10 KB, van_dreel, 06/19/2002)

        * HS2_Restaurants.PDB: Restaurants List. A sample list of restaurants (for
        Montreal). The stores are the different styles of restaurant and the
        category is the price range.
        (51 KB, movieseb, 09/07/2002)

        * HS2_Stanley_Cup_Playoff.PDB: 2002 Stanley Cup Finals
        (5 KB, firstcavwife, 05/20/2002)

        * HS2_Survivor_IV_-_Marquesas.PDB: Keep track of which survivors are still
        on the island.
        (6 KB, snippet_sa, 03/01/2002)

        * HS2_Survivor_VI__The_Amazon_-RB.PDB: SURVIVOR VI (The Amazon) TV Show
        Contestants with detailed info about each person. Done before teams were
        named and created. Just edit the stores to be the new team names and assign
        the survivors.
        (28 KB, mr_piano23, 01/15/2003)

        * HS2_Survivor_V__Thailand.PDB: SURVIVOR V Contestants w/ pertinent info
        about each
        (6 KB, jomoco5, 09/21/2002)

        * HS2_TV_Listings.PDB: A way to keep track of what is on, what channel, along
        with day and time.
        (5 KB, anniebluesky, 06/03/2003)

        * HS2_TV_times.PDB: Database to keep track of TV programs.
        (2 KB, st24961, 08/25/2002)

[...]

        * HS2_Insurance.PDB: This is a list that you can take with you room by room
        to check your insurance level if your thinking of having the right amount
        of cover. you can use the total at the end to tell you how much cover you
        need.
        (8 KB, a1preece, 01/27/2003)

        * HS2_Investment_template.PDB: Handyshopper Investment Tracker. There are
        some sample funds populating the categories. Feel free to look at how they
        were used by checking the notes that were added. You may want to rename
        the database from "Investment template" to just plain "Investments"
        (5 KB, cesinco, 04/10/2002)

        * HS2_~BankAcct.PDB: Bank Account Tracking
        (10 KB, wolfe747, 03/01/2003)

        * I_Owe_You's.pdb: Based on IOU.pdb, this one is organized differently, and
        includes notes and examples.
        (by GregGaub, 9k, 01/05/2001)

        * ~Checkbook_Register.PDB: Checkbook Register - The 1st entry should be the
        ending balance from the last statement. Enter the Description, the
        Category (ATM, Check, Deposit, Interest), the check # in the Custom Text
        field and the amount (negative for withdrawals). Your current balance is
        displayed by hitting the "$" button. Reconcile the entries against the
        next statement by checking them off and comparing the purchased total
        against your statement. Checkout and enter a new ending balance to start
        off a new month.
        (by billbaughman, 5 KB, 05/22/2001)

        [] Geography: Databases of main cities in countries

        * HS2_Dpt_France_mvlys.PDB: Database of main cities and towns of France.
        Towns are group by territorial and administrative division of France.
        This database has more than 700 towns.
        (16 KB, mvlys, 11/18/2002)

        * HS2_Geography_-_United_States.PDB: The 50 United States by geographic
        region
        (7 KB, aprylnp, 08/20/2003)

        [] Grocery Lists: shopping lists with mostly food and household items...
        groceries. :)

        * Dash 2Week Plan OAM Cooking.doc: Calendar to go with the OAM cooking
        database. Be sure to choose enable macros
        (374 KB, traceybrent57783, 10/30/2002)

        * Generic_Shopping.PDB: Generic Grocery list - 239 items - good start
        (by Big_Duck_Fan, 9 KB, 02/25/2001)

        * GroStart.pdb: A starter grocery list. It has 250 items arranged in 11
        categories (Produce, Frozen, etc), and assigned to 3 generic stores (e.g.
        Drugstore). Also includes an "Often Needed" short list for quick picks.
        (13 KB, rsshaw9, 04/05/2002)

        * Groceries.PDB: For the beta versoin of HS2. This is for Shaws in Derry, NH
        and Trader Joes in NH
        (17 KB, ddinnsen, 08/31/2002)

        * Groceries_JLB.PDB: This is the grocery list that my fiance and I use. It
        contains a fairly wide (just under 200 items), but random selection of
        items. I've built this list over the last 2 years, and only rarely do I
        need to add new things to it. There are some prices, but too many.
        (by jesse_becker, 11k, 11/12/2000)

        * Groceries_QFC.pdb: Duplicate of the QFC grocery list
        (by SusanB, 11k, 11/13/2000)

        * HS2_!Killeen_Shopping_Database.PDB: Set up mainly for the Super WalMart in
        Killeen, TX. The Aisles takes a route from the front to the back thru the
        'dry goods' half of WM, back up to the front of the store, then
        front-to-back to get groceries. Lastly, along the Meat section and then to
        Produce (which I included the Frozen foods so your ice cream won't melt
        while shopping).
        (16 KB, firstcavwife, 03/21/2002)

        * HS2_Dinners2.pdb: This is my database of dinner menues.
        (8 KB, woodstove2002, 10/30/2003)

        * HS2_GroStart_3928.pdb: A starter grocery list. It has 250 items arranged
        in 11 categories (Produce, Frozen, etc), and assigned to 3 generic stores
        (e.g. Drugstore). Also includes an "Often Needed" short list for quick
        picks. by rsshaw9 (made to function for a previous version of HS2)
        (13 KB, flux1971, 04/11/2002)

        * HS2_GroceriesB.PDB
        (31 KB, ramoynihan, 07/14/2002)

        * HS2_Grocery_Lists.PDB: Food Lion Grocey List
        (17 KB, jphillips7920794, 12/07/2001)

        * HS2_OAMC.PDB: OAMC database (tips, general info)
        (67 KB, fell231, 04/08/2003)

        * HS2_OAM_Cooking.PDB: First Draft at my Once A Month Cooking list. Please
        let me know if anyone has any ideas for sorting or changes.
        (13 KB, traceybrent57783, 10/30/2002)

        * HS2_Pricebook-Reg_Prices.PDB: A very crude attempt at making a pricebook
        using HS2 database
        (7 KB, fell231, 06/03/2003)

        * HS2_Recipe_grocery_Man.PDB: My database to manage my groceries and my
        recipes.
        (6 KB, wielink, 06/17/2002)

        * HS2__Wal-Mart_Tally.PDB: My shopping/inventory list...new and revised.
        See the 'X instructions X' listed in the Stores for information on how to
        use.
        (15 KB, anniebluesky, 01/23/2003)

[...]

        * CarbCount.PDB: Carb Counter
        (10 KB, webspammer, 09/19/2002)
        (there is also a notes file for this list)

        * Diet_S.pdb: Calorie tracker for dieting. Includes the basics only.
        (by Spinacia, 2k, 01/29/2001)
        (there is also a notes file for this list)

        * Examination_of_Conscience.PDB: Checklist designed for a fairly complete
        examination of conscience to be used by Catholics before going to
        Confession. Simply tap on the items you need to confess and then switch
        to "need view" when you go to Confession. Also may be used by other
        denominations for meditation or prayer.
        (by cakfp, 7 KB, 04/09/2001)

        * GD.PDB: track meals for (gestational) diabetes in terms of servings of
        starches, fats, etc.
        (by nancygnomer, 2 KB, 05/27/2001)

        * Glycemic index.pdb: Glycemic Index listings for many foods. Notes include
        fiber and fat contents. Quantity is quantity of food, $ amount is the
        glycemic index. Helpful for low-carb and diabetes control diets.
        (9 KB, pegndaven6, 01/01/2004)

        * HS2_*Daily Bible Reading.pdb: Daily bible reading list. Each month is a
        store, categories are OT 1&2, NT 1&2, aisles are days of month. Read whole
        bible in a year (NT twice)
        (71 KB, wynter0, 01/21/2003)

        * HS2_Akron_Diet.PDB: The Akron Diet in HS2 form
        (by justplainsuzi, 6 KB, 09/03/2001)

        * HS2_CPR_Review.PDB: CPR Info
        (16 KB, fell231, 07/14/2003)

        * HS2_First_Aid_Kit.PDB: Red Cross recommended first aid kit items.
        (4 KB, remitmon, 10/12/2002)

        * HS2_Food_Values.PDB: part one of two food values for tracking your food
        intake. Keep all foods in the purchased status then tap them to appear in
        the needed view, enter the calories ( or carb grams, fat grams etc) in the
        price field allows for an easy tally by clicking the on the $ button. I use
        a third data base called daily meals and import items from these two data-
        bases as needed or from memo. Each evening export "need" items to memo,
        change the date for daily logging.
        (67 KB, rmrcleo, 09/03/2003)

        * HS2_Food_Values2.PDB: the second half of food values to track your daily
        food (this probably can be combined with the first one by exporting to memo
        and importing to the first database.)
        (12 KB, rmrcleo, 09/03/2003)

        * HS2_LowCarb.pdb: A database of low carb recipes. Some of the recipes are
        from Atkins. Others are from the Quick Weight Loss Center (QWLC) diet.
        QWLC is high protein and low carb, but it is also low fat so you won't see
        any heavy cream or other such fatty things. If any recipe calls for vanilla
        or chocolate nutrient, it refers to a high protein mix that you can get
        from several web sites or even GNC. I have found the best prices at
        http://www.manageyourweight.com/products.html.
        (39 KB, kpjgpm, 02/07/2003)

        * HS2_Quotes.pdb: Database to keep track of inspiring quotes. Some quotations
        by Norman Vincent Peale and James Allen have been added to start the
        database.
        (18 KB, corblimey_ca, 07/05/2003)

        * HS2_Workout.PDB: This is to schedule workouts, especially lifting
        weights.Each exercise is an item.Stores are the days of the week,
        categories are the area of the body the exercise focuses on, custom text
        is used to put the number of sets, Quantity is the number of reps, aisle
        can be used to put the exercises in order for the different days (so
        benchpress can be 1st on Sunday and 5th on Wednesday), finally, the weight
        used for the exercise is the price. There are only a few exercises here to
        show how to do it.
        (5 KB, deibel_s, 01/17/2002)

        * HS2_~Headaches.PDB: Headache Tracker
        (5 KB, wolfe747, 03/01/2003)

[...]

        * HS2_BSA_Merit_Badges.PDB: BSA Merit Badges
        (6 KB, nancygnomer, 01/08/2003)

        * HS2_Beanie_Babies2002.PDB: Updated as of April 15, 2002 list of Beanie
        babies
        (23 KB, scoutmom_skf, 04/25/2002)

        * HS2_Cheat!.PDB: Use this database to keep your cheats for different
        games&platforms. Shops are platforms like GBC, PS1 and PC. Database
        contains some data to get the idea. Make your children happy! :-)
        (5 KB, kapteinkurk, 12/09/2001)

        * HS2_Dinners-akhw.pdb: This is a list of menues which my family enjoys. I
        use it to plan each week's meals and grocery list.
        (6 KB, woodstove2002, 02/28/2003)

        * HS2_Floss.PDB: This is a complete (as far as I can tell!) listing of all
        embroidery floss by DMC. It includes number and color description.
        (25 KB, d2jarrett2, 03/02/2003)

        * HS2_Hard_Rock_Cafe.PDB: The cities with Hard Rock cafe (keeping track of
        my shot glasses)
        (3 KB, aprylnp, 08/20/2003)

        * HS2_Knitting.PDB: My Knitting Pattern DB
        (7 KB, nancygnomer, 06/01/2003)

        * HS2_MG_MenuWk.PDB: Simple menu planning DB that I cross-ref with my
        grocery list to squeeze every last cent out of my grocery dollar.
        (17 KB, dallymo, 11/20/2001)

        * HS2_PDA_Info.PDB: Current & past PDA info (Palm OS & Pocket PC, etc)
        (11 KB, fell231, 07/14/2003)

        * HS2_Quarters.pdb: Modified State Quarters list. Categories indicate the
        minting year (the year has been removed from the Description). Aisles
        indicate the sequence the quarters will be issued (the Quantity field is
        no longer used to indicate sequence). modified by Chris Antos
        (6 KB, 10/10/2001)

        * HS2_Tank_Maintenance.PDB: Aquarium Tank Maintenance database. this is my
        first database ever. suggestions, comments, improvements are welcome.
        (5 KB, roadster3043, 12/22/2002)

        * HS2_Tiger_cubs.PDB: BSA Tiger Cub Tracking
        (8 KB, nancygnomer, 02/25/2002)

        * HS2_Wines.PDB: Favorite Wines: Sample for how to track wines you've
        enjoyed. Use the stores to note type of wine and the catergories can
        organize by price range.
        (6 KB, movieseb, 09/24/2002)

        [] HotWheels First Editions: Hotwheels First editions Collection by year
        since 1995

        * HS2_Hotwheels_1995_First_Ed_.PDB: Hotwheels First Edition 1995
        (5 KB, lemono69, 04/24/2003)

        * HS2_Hotwheels_1996_First_Ed_.PDB: Hotwheels First Edition 1996
        (1 KB, lemono69, 04/24/2003)

        * HS2_Hotwheels_1997_First_Ed_.PDB: Hotwheels First Edition 1997
        (1 KB, lemono69, 04/24/2003)

        * HS2_Hotwheels_1998_First_Ed_.PDB: Hotwheels First Edition 1998
        (3 KB, lemono69, 04/24/2003)

        * HS2_Hotwheels_1999_First_Ed_.PDB: Hotwheels First Edition 1999
        (2 KB, lemono69, 04/24/2003)

        * HS2_Hotwheels_2000_First_Ed_.PDB: Hotwheels First Edition 2000
        (3 KB, lemono69, 04/24/2003)

        * HS2_Hotwheels_2001_First_Ed_.PDB: Hotwheels First Edition 2001
        (2 KB, lemono69, 04/24/2003)

        * HS2_Hotwheels_2002_First_Ed_.PDB: Hotwheels First Edition 2002
        (3 KB, lemono69, 04/24/2003)

        * HS2_Hotwheels_2003_First_Ed_.PDB: Hotwheels First Edition 2003
        (3 KB, lemono69, 04/24/2003)

[...]

        [] Icons: Icon sets for use with HandyShopper and Icon Manager (and DateBk5,
        Agendus, DataShield)

        * FMHiResIcons1_5.zip
        (51 KB, flux1971, 10/25/2003)

        * HS2_Icons_Updated.prc: This is a drop in replacement for the default
        HS2Icons icon set, and includes both high and low resolution images. If you
        have a low resolution device you may need to download this again --
        previous copies might not work right on low resolution devices.
        (37 KB, chrisant_wa, 01/17/2003)

        * M3 Preview.zip: [M3 HD Definitive] Professionally rendered hi-res icons >
        now over 640+ icons
        (160 KB, giantrock71, 03/18/2003)

        * ZconIconset-P30618D.zip: Icons for Agendus, DateBk5, HandyShopper and
        DataShield created by international artists are now available for Palm OS
        users! NO repeated icons!
        (122 KB, santanablank, 06/17/2003)

        [] International: Lists in languages other than English. Anything from Spanish
        to German language lists are stored in this folder.

        * --Link_zu__handyshopper_de.html: Link zur deutschen Y!-Group
        "handyshopper_de" - Link to the German Y!-Group "handyshopper_de"
        (1 KB, th_zimmer_de, 02/19/2003)

        [] Espa�ol: Lists in Spanish

        * HS2_Compras_Super.PDB: A complete grocery list in spanish of more than
        500 items in several categories. Enjoy!!
        (22 KB, delbuceo, 04/08/2002)

        * HS2_Nutricion_Spanish_Pau.PDB: IN SPANISH - Calories, fats,
        carbohidrates, and proteins of a lot of different foods
        (by paulivin, 28 KB, 08/11/2001)
        (there is also a notes file for this list, in Spanish!)

        * shoplistNL.pdb: Dutch Groceries -250+ items
        (20 KB, jaakmulder, 08/27/2002)

        [] Inventory: Inventory type lists for things such as your home, freezer and
        other food storage, etc.

        * Food_Storage_AEW.PDB: A database for tracking what items you have in food
        storage and where -- including freezer(s), pantry, seasonings, emergency-
        kit, etc. It is meant to replace the "Freezer Inventory AEW" database.
        (by slcvisor, 7 KB, 04/30/2001)

        * Freezer_Inventory_AEW.PDB: A database for knowing what you have in what
        freezers (and even what shelf it's on.)
        (by slcvisor, 6 KB, 04/19/2001)

        * HS2_Pantry.PDB: A list of whats in my freezer & 2 fridges/pantry list-
        -hope this helps as a pantry start list
        (18 KB, fell231, 05/21/2003)

        [] Multimedia: Databases used to track music, movies, DVDs, and other "media"
        collections or lists

        * CD_Collection_AEW.PDB: An example of how I would set up a CD Collection
        database.
        (by slcvisor, 42 KB, 03/16/2001)

        * DVD_Library_(AEW).PDB: DVD Collection List
        (by slcvisor, 15 KB, 12/06/2000)

        * HS2_Books.PDB: Database that keeps track of books that you've read, lent
        out, borrowed, and want.
        (5 KB, firstcavwife, 06/20/2002)

        * HS2_Books_to_Read.PDB: my book list
        (14 KB, nancygnomer, 06/03/2003)

[...]

        [] RatShopper: Downloads for the desktop program Rat Shopper -- see
        http://www.blackrat.biz/html/rat_shopper.html

        * ratshopper_2_10_full.zip: RatShopper 2.10 Full Install
        (2660 KB, black_rat_software, 04/30/2003)

        * ratshopper_2_12.zip: RatShopper 2.12 exe file only - requires 2.10 be
        installed first
        (952 KB, black_rat_software, 04/30/2003)

        [] Reference: Lists used mainly for reference

        * 2002OlympicSchedule.PDB: Schedule for the 2002 Winter Olympics in Salt
        Lake City, Utah. Includes categories by sport, venue, and medals.
        (by slcvisor, 31 KB, 04/10/2001)

        * Dealer_Interview.PDB: Questions you should ask your RV or car dealer
        before purchasing a vehicle from them
        (by cakfp, 2 KB, 03/07/2001)

        * HS2_ARBooks.PDB: Childrens book list
        (136 KB, emooreatwork, 03/10/2002)

        * HS2_ARBooks_DruidHills: Expanded list of children's books K-3
        (145 KB, emooreathome, 04/18/2002)

        * HS2_Award_books.PDB: Caldecott & Newberry Award Winners
        (44 KB, scoutmom_skf, 04/25/2002)

        * HS2_BBC_Big_Read_Top_100.PDB: List of BBC Big Read Top 100 books (authors
        in Custom Text). To find out about the Big Read see
        http://www.bbc.co.uk/arts/bigread/
        (7 KB, grantf.rm, 07/07/2003)

        * HS2_Cross_Files.PDB: For the GTD fans. This is a way to quickly find any
        file that you have put in your A-Z filing system. The description is the
        file name. Custom is for key words and/or contents. Units is for the letter
        of the folder. Now, you can do a find on your PDA to locate any file by
        entering key words!
        (5 KB, anniebluesky, 07/11/2003)

        * HS2_Morse_Code.PDB: Morse code
        (7 KB, aprylnp, 08/20/2003)

        * HS2_Spices_Herbs.PDB: A list & description of the various spices/herbs
        available
        (9 KB, fell231, 05/21/2003)

        * HS2_TV_Satellite_DishNetwork123.PDB: DishNetwork satellite TV list using
        category for subscription groups and stores for custom menus. The "custom"
        field is the chan#.
        (15 KB, mstone_77459, 04/07/2002)

        * HS2_account_glossary.PDB: This is an accounting glossary, with accounting
        terms and definitions and is searchable. (this is version 2 without the
        space in the description)
        (55 KB, a1preece, 01/21/2003)

[...]

        * HS2_Books.PDB: Books & Authors to read & buy
        (12 KB, gmilburn, 06/16/2003)

        * HS2_Gifts.PDB: Use this to keep track of the presents you buy for others
        and to make sure you don't overspend. People are the stores, and the
        categories are for the occasion or to store ideas for future presents.
        (5 KB, ccbailey, 09/10/2003)

        * HS2_NewBabyList.pdb: A friend gave me this list and it's turning out to be
        quite useful so I'll share it. It's a basic list of what you need for a
        newborn baby plus suggested lists of what to take along for a hospital
        birth and what to have around during labour.
        (8 KB, richard_livingstone_99, 01/25/2002)

        * HS2_New_apartment.PDB: This is a shopping list of things to buy for a new
        apartment. Ideally this list would be used by newly wedds or people moving
        out of the family home for the first time.
        (16 KB, pakvestor, 07/08/2003)

        * HS2_School_Supplies.PDB: A checklist for school supplies including clothing
        needs. I have three daughters so you will have to add/change/delete some
        things for the boys.
        (9 KB, van_dreel, 06/19/2002)

        * Presents.PDB: Present Tracking Database. Stores are people and categories
        are whether you have an idea, got the present, need it or sent it. I've
        left data in it so you can see how it works. Also spot for what occassion
        you're getting the present for.
        (by cgs93458, 5k, 12/03/2000)

        [] Travelling and Packing: Help keep track of inteneraries, what to bring, what
        you brought, what you're bringing back... stuff like that.

        * AHC_Track_Day.PDB: Track day preparation list (auto racing)
        (by andy_clayson, 6 KB, 06/04/2001)

        * Campfire.PDB: The "proper" way to build and extinguish a campfire. How to
        remove a tick.
        (by cakfp, 9 KB, 03/15/2001)

        * HOG_Packing_List.PDB: Motorcycle (HOG) trip pack list
        (6 KB, rojwooly, 08/18/2003)

        * HS2_BabyTravelList.pdb: List of things to pack when travelling with small
        baby
        (6 KB, richard_livingstone_99, 01/25/2002)

        * HS2_Camping.PDB: Camping Checklist for tent camping at sites with power.
        (7 KB, kpjgpm, 02/11/2002)

        * HS2_Packing.PDB: A packing list containing items for your basic travel
        along with items for camping and travelling with kids and pets.
        (13 KB, van_dreel, 06/19/2002)

        * HS2_Packing_LORI_new.PDB: somewhate comprehensive packing list - with
        corrected file name.
        (14 KB, lorideana, 07/31/2002)

        * HS2_Vacation_Days-LBS.PDB: After you get back from your trip, here's a
        "handy" database to keep track of your vacation (and other) days taken
        from work. See Author's Note in store: Note
        (6 KB, vt2ny, 11/07/2001)

        * Maintenance.PDB: RV Maintenance Checklists for routine RV maintenance
        procedures
        (by cakfp, 24 KB, 02/25/2001)

        * Michael's_Gear_List.pdb: Michael's Ultralight Backpacking Checklist,
        transcribed by GregG from Michael Connick's web site list.
        (by GregGaub, 8k, 10/25/2000)

        * Moving_Checklist_(GAG).PDB: Simple checklist to go through before you
        move, separated into amount of time before moving day. Copied from
        www.movers.com.
        (by GregGaub, 8 KB, 03/08/2001)

        * Packing_List.PDB: Angela's Packing List
        (6 KB, aldwyne2001, 08/02/2002)

[...]

        * -Filez522.zip: NEW! Version 5.22 - a palm application that allows you to
        view and change settings of files on the device. Can be used to move files
        between handheld and expansion card - or set an HS2 list as "launchable"
        so that it appears in the application launcher, allowing you to
        automatically open that list in HS2 - and many more.
        (148 KB, th_zimmer_de, 04/27/2003)

        * AppList.PRC: Applist.prc will create a memo with all apps on your device
        listed including hacks
        (4 KB, ifitzhenry, 09/03/2003)

        * Colorize.zip: v1.3a : Selectable and editable color themes for your PDA.
        Another great program by Christopher Antos!
        (18 KB, corblimey_ca, 07/09/2003)

        * Notes for HandyShopperImport Spreadsheet: (See Text)
        (by slcvisor, 1 KB, 03/30/2001)

        * ThinFontFix10b3.zip: ThinFontFix: Useful for clie users who don't like the
        skinny standard fonts. This app makes them slightly thicker and more easily
        visible across all applications - including the indispensible HandyShopper!
        (24 KB, corblimey_ca, 07/27/2003)

        * _excel_HandyShopperImport.xls: Excel 97 spreadsheet that converts your
        data into a format that HandyShopper can import (including notes). Now
        includes a sheet that supports International formats of currency.
        (by slcvisor, 183 KB, 04/29/2001)

        * _excel_HandyShopperImport_deutsch.xls: Excel-Datei in deutsch zum leichten
        Importieren von Artikeln in Datenbanken von HandyShopper 2x
        (102 KB, bueropetri, 06/08/2002)

        [] temporary: post files to share for weeding out bugs in the various HS2
        related applications. Files older than older than one month will be deleted
        without notice.

        * welcome.txt: The original, and more verbose welcome message.
        (6 KB, flux1971, 09/07/2002)