Lists Wanted

  • aspence33
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2003
      I'm wondering if there is a list in the files area or that someone
      has for keeping track of software reg codes and another for web site
      passwords.

      Thanks!

      Art
    • scrapnchat
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 2003
        --- In handyshopper@yahoogroups.com, "aspence33" <aspence33@y...>
        wrote:
        > I'm wondering if there is a list in the files area or that someone
        > has for keeping track of software reg codes and another for web
        site
        > passwords.
        >
        > Thanks!
        >
        > Art

        I don't use HandyShopper for that. I use a program called
        TopSecret. There's two versions... a pricey one with a desktop and
        conduit, and a freeware version that's palm only. I'm using the
        freeware version. It allows password only access to that sensitive
        information. Here's a link, if you want to check it out:

        http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?
        fuseaction=software.showsoftware&sid=956629F3-12A5-4278-
        8B7F3DFCA036E1F9&prodID=3330

        - Leisel
      • Éamon Jeffers
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 2, 2003
          I'm using SecureVault (freeware) for that. Didn't think of trying HS.

          Éamon