Bamboo and Drums Saturday 3 March at Failford

  • hellibella
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2012
      This weekend, 3 and 4 March there is a Bamboo open day
      at Mark's place at Failford (I have attached a flier PDF info sheet
      under the files section called Bamboo Open Day).

      The marquee will be set up and the pizza oven will be firing,
      so if you would like to come and have a drum on Saturday afternoon/evening we would love to see you ...if it does happen to rain on Saturday we will be there again on Sunday....

      Bring a chair, anything you want to cook in the oven and
      don't forget the mosquito repellent.
    • Sue .
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2012
        still on? :-)