3Intro

  • C. Morse
    Jan 5, 2008
      Hi, my name is Caroline and I live in New Hampshire. I am
      currently putting the binding on a sampler quilt (from a
      block-a-month program a few years ago) that will go to a
      friend for her first granddaughter. I have three other
      quilt tops that need to be finished as well.

      I do use my sewing machines, but even then I prefer my
      treadle machines when possible. Current handpiecing
      projects include a double wedding ring and a
      grandmother's flower garden. I also hope to eventually
      get to a Royal Cross (from Tazzie Quilts blog,
      http://tazziequilts.blogspot.com/) and a tumbling blocks
      (http://abyquilt.blogspot.com/2007/02/making-cubes.html)

      Caroline
      http://fiberarts.typepad.com