2Not giving up!!!!!!

  • Cheryl
    Jul 27, 2007

      I know that there is someone out there who wants to join a group who will not judge or criticize you for anything.  That is this group!!!!!!!!

      We are looking for members who want the same thing.  An informational, active, fun group who will be there for you when you need help, advice, or a shoulder to lean on cause you have had a rough day.

      Well, don't look any farther.  Your search is over.  You have found your home at this group.  Welcome, and we look forward to the interactions with you.

      Cheryl