      From: C. Morse <spinningalpaca@...>
      Subject: Re: [handquilting] Handquilting
      To: handquilting@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, October 29, 2008, 5:04 PM

      There are a few of us dinosaurs left! I do machine piece
      and machine quilt, but I have a few projects in the queue
      that I intend to complete entirely by hand. Among them
      are a double wedding ring for DH and a Hawaiian quilt
      with a dolphins theme for (now) 16 yr old DD's future
      wedding. I have a couple of different applique projects
      in process including at least one Baltimore, and projects
      from Jeni Beuchel's "Ornamental Applique" line that will
      be completely hand-appliqued and hand-quilted. I hope
      I actually finish a few of these in my lifetime!

      Caroline in NH
      http://fiberarts. typepad.com

      At 05:55 PM 10/29/2008, you wrote:
      >Its a shame there is not activity on this group. I love handquilting.
      >Its how I was first taught to quilt. Its a art not too many want to
      >bother with any more since all these quilting machines came to exist. I
      >thought there would be some of us dinosaurs left.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic